Author Topic: Isn't it annoying when...  (Read 7436 times)

DarkPhantom223

Re: Isn't it annoying when...
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 12:36:14 am »
I can't stand it when someone runs around claiming every den in sight. I like to go in the den and lay there just to annoy them for it.

Nightpelt 1906

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 12:16:01 am »
i found it VERY annoying when i was on my dragon char, lieing down next to the water, sleeping, when a german sheperd comes up and rp's fighting. i got anoyed and kept trying to walk away and get some peace, but they kept coming back. it lasted for about ten minutes, and i won. after that the "fight' had gone, i just logged off as another cerature (cant remember) stalked up to me. ANOYING  >:(

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 01:07:21 am »
I find it annoying when you're in the middle of RP, or in the middle of typing something out and BAM you lose connection from the map, you crash or Your laptop runs out of battery and you have to restart it all over again. ;-;

I also hate it when You're just sitting there minding your own business, talking with friends or whatever, and someone who you spoke with the other day, see's you and claims you're their mate like... 'What? O.o'
But other times it just makes me laugh because they're fail trolls
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 01:19:30 am »
I hate it when I'm just sittin in Bonfire, minding my own bizniz (fail word XD) and then BAM I get raped XD OR random person comes up and buttswings in my face x~x LOLZ
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 05:20:34 pm »
Isn't it annoying when there are people annoying you but their jumping all over the place so you can't click on them/ catch their names to block them? Or when you try to click on someone but miss and your character runs towards the arrow in the midst of the character you were trying to click on? That's soo embarassing...
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 05:25:00 pm »
Isn't it annoying when there are people annoying you but their jumping all over the place so you can't click on them/ catch their names to block them? Or when you try to click on someone but miss and your character runs towards the arrow in the midst of the character you were trying to click on? That's soo embarassing...

Someone did that to me once, so I just said that I could click their name in teh chat and they stopped, asking whether that was true, and thus I clicked their name XDDD At the time there was a glitch that had someone elses name pop up when you clicked in the chat though, but they didn'ty know that >: )

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 06:54:26 pm »
I hate it when people join your roleplay you advertised that has a map...and can't download maps O_o
Rofl. Yar, half of the people in flourite plains don't read the whole post xD

Anyhow, I was sitting near cape one day, when some random dewd starts shouting in general that, he owned Flourite Plains and we aren't allowed on his territory xD. So everyone started arguing with him, saying that no one owns it. So he stayed quiet for a bit and then wrote 'well NOW I own it so get out!'
Yar, so everyone pretty much ignored it and general calmed down, then I noticed
that he had typed something new. I read it 'I still own it.. -.-' I automatically pictured my little cousin,
when she whines xD
It isn't the funniest, or not even very awkward, still I had a good laugh ^^

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline silver-furr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~The Cake is a Lie~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 06:37:23 pm »
i just hate it when your just sitting there. chatting (or spaming general with pointless stuff :P lol) and a mate begger comes and ask you if you have a mate o3o lol
Rawr >83    PORTAL 2 FOR LIFE!! <3

Offline Megaomega

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 05:56:22 am »
i just hate it when your just sitting there. chatting (or spaming general with pointless stuff :P lol) and a mate begger comes and ask you if you have a mate o3o lol

I hate that to.... and I also hate when someone walks up and says your ugly, or I'm gonna kill you,and then cusses u out for no reason :S it makes me sad

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 09:15:34 am »

I think it's annoying when...

You finally find a decent roleplay, that you want to be in, and then they go inactive after saying they weren't going to let they're roleplay die when it had just started..

And when you have a high rank in that exact roleplay...

FML