Author Topic: Isn't it annoying when...  (Read 7435 times)

Offline Eian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HAZAH!
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't it annoying when...
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 03:02:34 am »
I was hanging out in a den in Flourite Plains and some random person ran up to me and asked to be my mate I said no and they continued to ask and I would run away but she kept following It was very annoying XD

kittenzrcute

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:16 am »
One time I was my horse character and this random person comes and says *catches ----- with rope* or *shoots ---- with a dart and she falls asleep* And I went like "O.O dude, STOP!!" and then they get mad at me and say, *cries in a corner* then I got so mad at them and then I put, *slaps ------- with a stinky, sucky, and dead fish*

(Yah I'm not giving away names.)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 07:56:46 am »
I hate when people spam General with posts like "I'm gonna kill myself because no one here loves me and wants to be my mate, so I'm useless I'm going to go kill myself!"

I don't get why people think that just because they can't get a stupid mate that they feel useless and can't do anything with their lives, it's especially annoying when they continuously say that they will kill themselves and they say it for about five minutes while everyone tells the person to go away.

Another thing I can't stand is when a bunch of little pups try to kill me. Picture it, a bunch of newborn little puppies, that somehow have the ability to fly and run around, try to rip parts of my character's body off. I'll be a total pest (As usual) and wander up the the many random Adoption Centers to randomly bite a fluffy little puppy, and then they will say *Bites you and kills you no dodge or miss* or *Bites ear and rips it off in one bite*.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Silverwing600

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 09:38:24 pm »
I'm getting extremely annoyed with all these patches (no offense) but I haven't been able to play FH for about tow months now and it's really started to P*** me off.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 09:48:02 pm »
how you advertise a realistic lion roleplay and someone tries to join as a wolf lion mix modified in a lab o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
When this scenario happens:

Me: *walks peacefully around Flourite Plains*
Other Person: INTRUDER ON OUR TERRITORY!
Me: (Oh, sorry, didn't realize you were RPing here. I'll go now.)
Other Person: ROAR! *rips my face off in a terrible godmod RP*
Me: *smashes her face into her keyboard*

I also hate mate/parent/pup beggars. Really, if I say no, I mean no. Go find someone else to pester. >_>

kittenzrcute

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 10:52:58 pm »
Oh and another time, these two people had a say yes to the dress rp. And I walked up to them and then this happend.

<Me> Hi.
<Woman not in dress> Oh, hi. Are you the new recruit to help us with this dress.
<Me> What dress?
<Woman in dress> The one I'm wearing, HELLO?!
<Me> *runs away in horror*

And I have no idea what happened to them. But this charater named Dress was on one of them. *cries* It scared me deeply.