Author Topic: Different Manes  (Read 2485 times)

Offline littlebird

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Different Manes
« on: November 26, 2011, 12:44:03 am »
The manes on FH are kinda pointy, too chunky, reminding my of anime, which I dont like. Why arent they more like the "Fluffy" mane but toned down??
And FH should restrict bad words, like the f word, b word, ect. It would make the game cleaner and funner.
Thanks!

KaizaKan

Re: Different Manes
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:48:25 am »
They have restricted swearing. It's against the rules, unless you're talking about a filter.

And about manes, yeah. Maybe a few more could be added in, but I don't see it too necessary.

jessiebell100

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 03:51:12 am »
srry this is so off topic but i hope to find the answer here.... so i need help im new and i was playing the games and in the chat box i would type somethin like hello but the thing is no one can read it and so im stuck there and i cant talk to anyone.  what am i supposed to do.  and ik this is so off topic but i would like the help thanks alot

KaizaKan

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 03:58:42 am »
You hit enter to send a message when you're done typing it.

BouncyLion1

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 05:18:52 am »
Yea,different manes would really help,I could use some more for my characters :)

shadowwolf123

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 02:09:16 am »
Eh it wouldn't exactly matter to me much i never use manes on character. So i can't lean towards on side or the other.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 05:00:06 pm »
I like the manes we have. But there could be more for female lions. I always put manes on my chars, but I can't on my lionesses because people get confused whether or not I'm a guy xD
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 06:01:14 pm »
I'd love some more manes, it seems like all the ones we have now (save center half/center full on the lions) err toward the 'emo' or 'anime' end of the scale, and it'd be nice to have a little variety.