Author Topic: EQUINE ADDITION IDEA!  (Read 4416 times)

Offline kyleedj

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
EQUINE ADDITION IDEA!
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:32:35 pm »
Ok so I was thinking since they have Felines And Canines, why don't they add Equines! Tons of players roleplay and edit their animals to look like horses, so why not add them already! There are tons of patterns horses have, you could add some like Blanket or Paint. I've been thinking about it for a while so PLEASE comment telling me whether or not you think this is a good idea! My goal is for this Idea to be used! That would make me feel super special. So PLEASE tell me what you think.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: EQUINE ADDITION IDEA!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:24:58 pm »
Cool as it would be to play a horse, the game was designed for carnivores, so I'd imagine equines would be difficult to implement. And it would honestly be nice if Kov fixed the problems we have before adding more stuff... Would be fun, though, I agree.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:27:53 pm »
I don't think equines fit in this game at all. This game has a more carnivore feel to it in my opinion.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 10:32:44 pm »
as cool as that would be kov only wants feline and canine, the games really inspired by the tlk as to were the main characters were carnivores. I actually spoke to him myself back in the summer, he told me hes not adding any other models. 

CrystalSprint

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:27 pm »
If you want to play a game where you can be ANYTHING you want, go play Second Life. Once you learn the ropes you can literally do whatever you'd like.

Redlion

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 07:19:41 pm »
Actually, an equine addition would take the main thing out of the game. There's now, cat RP's and if you would add a equine their would be alot horse RP's. What I'm trying to state is, if their is a equine model their will be more people on horses then on Feline's and Canines.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 07:47:33 pm »
I personally think horses wouldn't fit in at all. Both lions and wolves are social carnivores. While horses do herd, the last time I checked they didn't hunt. I don't see it working at all. On top of that, I don't hear very much on the concept of wild horses as I do with wolves and lions.

Actually, an equine addition would take the main thing out of the game. There's now, cat RP's and if you would add a equine their would be alot horse RP's. What I'm trying to state is, if their is a equine model their will be more people on horses then on Feline's and Canines.

I don't think that. Horses may be popular, but at the end of the day it would be either wolves or warrior cats that take majority. I don't like horses at all and would likely never play as one. Also, just looking in the forum RP, it's wolf RP, wolf life RP, wolf adventure RP, Another wolf RP, some pack life RP. I don't see much for horse RP, and have never considered horse roleplay popular.

In game I've seen more dragon roleplays.

Offline kyleedj

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:18:12 am »
*sighs seeing as how another one of her idea's have been shot down*
ok i understand :/
I just thught it would be good

Offline Alleeria

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:28 am »
I absolutely LOVE the idea!  I am a horse-freak and I love everything about horses.  Personally I think they would be a great addition to the game! :)
:) Sometimes all we can do is dance :)

Maplesong

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 03:58:23 pm »
I do have a few horse characters, but I don't think it would be good if the model was added. Mine all have a map that the leader of the herd made so we don't have to worry about wolves or lions. But I have seen herds that rp around the Y river and are always being attacked. Only one of my horses does not have a map but I just ignore the people who try to eat me on that character. I agree with the others that it would not be good.