Poll

If you were KovuLKD, looking at the current poll for wings (more than 1/3 said no), will you add wings to FH?

Yes
122 (66.3%)
No
62 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author Topic: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?  (Read 19833 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2011, 10:07:56 pm »
I do belive FH should have wings. The poeple who dont simply want wings have the option to not use them. And heres a question; Would you have different kinds of wings that we could chose from (E.G Dragon, angel, owl, ETC) ? I belive if there are wings the people who dont want wings might want to use them with different options.

Overall it would be a really big improvement for FH. More players and more popularity! But in the end its either your choice, or even the players choice. I hope we can come to a good decision.

~Sly

I don't know how many people are going to continue to say we can just ignore the waings after everything I have said, and I'm about to give up on explaining WHY we can't just ignore wings because you all just ignore anything I say as to why that is wrong.

We can't just ignore wings and not use them, because there will be issues that affect even those WITHOUT wings. It's not that we don't thing they are pretty or whatever, although that may be others opinions, it is the issues that come with wings we mostly worry about! Ignoring wings most CERTAINTLY won't make those go away!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Silentstep

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2011, 10:40:39 pm »
(Le gasp, Kovu is back.)

On-topic, I think you should add wings. If someone doesn't like wings, they don't have to use them. Or maybe, you can implement a dimension-style thing with one side that allows wings, and the other side that doesn't.

Offline CaribouStag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2011, 11:15:11 pm »
I've been stalking this thread for a little while, and I think it's about time I said something.

Wings have obvious pros, and obvious cons, which many people have stated.
But wings taking the fun out of map exploring?
Nah, that's silly.
As Sameth pointed out, map-makers would have to innovate and think how their maps could please everyone.
Moving on to the topic of declining realistic roleplays, I know for certain I won't be giving them up. I might even try for a realistic winged roleplay, that would be interesting. Sort of an oxymoron, but...Anyway.

I, for one, voted yes for wings.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2011, 11:23:26 pm »
I just still hope we get to picking a sensable conclusion.....Ugh.

art by dearhunters on da

Blaze

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2011, 12:01:51 am »
It isn't our choice if there is wings or not. It's YOUR choice! I, myself, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE WINGS IN THE GAME jkghjgfdg -- but seriously, work comes before play.

Think of the good uses of wings:

1) dragons/pegasi/winged wolves/etc RPs would make much sense
2) FH will be funner! 8DDDD

Think of all the bad uses of wings:

1) more lag, more glitch
2) more trolls trolling Bonfire -.-
3) more godmodding (etc: Me: *growls and bites* Person: *flies away and dodges*)

That's all I have, but as you can see, there are more "cons" then "pros". That means, even though it sounds fun and exciting, FH's community would get worse with MORE rants and complaints.

Sorry for sounding adult-ish :S

EDIT: Myeh, if I said something someone said before, that's because I was looking at the first page >.<
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:05:29 am by X »

Offline Spinkyheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Spinkydragon
    • Avean Spinky
    • Aveanspinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2011, 06:09:34 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

I was wondering when you were thinking of puting the wings on.

:):)

Offline akarVSkage

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2011, 07:46:46 pm »
wen are you puting wings on? (if you do) bc i realy want wings bad!! i mean its all ur choice but im dieing without them D8

Pein

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2011, 08:10:43 pm »
Currently it hasn't been decided yet, as you can see.

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2011, 09:51:28 pm »
i personally don't care if you do put wings in, just do what you think is right, and if that means putting wings in and upsetting more than 1/3 of the FH population, then so be it...

Zodiac

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2011, 02:46:42 am »
I vote yes. Stated above somewhere, dem players who don't want wings don't have to use them.
Also, I want to make my dream owl 8D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:56:35 am by Zodiac »