Poll

If you were KovuLKD, looking at the current poll for wings (more than 1/3 said no), will you add wings to FH?

Yes
122 (66.3%)
No
62 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author Topic: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?  (Read 19727 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2011, 04:47:17 pm »
I say do what you like, its your game that you made, you should choose what to add, but then again, making sure that people like it is good. I think wings would be good for the glitching mountains, so you don't have to run all the way up XD. And they are also bad, because the trollers can find non winged people and troll then dissapaer, It would be really hard on people. But other then that, I kind of like the wings seeing I only got to play IT for about a month, but that was ITreborn. The people who don't like them, they just have to put up with it and get over it one day. Adding items on would just cause havoc, losing the point of Rp, and the wings losing the point of realistic Rp, its so hard to decide what isn't it?
The wings are already added, along with a Santa Hat.

Toru

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2011, 09:35:08 pm »
Awesome, dude! Haha it really does seem like everyone is using them right now (I saw maybe... Five wingless characters). It was rather creative to add wings and a Santa hat item as a gift to everyone, and clearly they are being well enjoyed by most members.

My thanks to the staff for the gift. I'm going to go play around with wing presets for a bit now. Merry Christmas, everyone ;D

Blaze

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2011, 09:46:44 pm »
*rubs eyes* is it, is it wings?

Wings? WINGS? *rubs eyes again*

He added wings! He did!

*faints* o.o

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2011, 01:33:15 am »
I think it's safe to say this thread can be locked, since wings have been added.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious