Poll

If you were KovuLKD, looking at the current poll for wings (more than 1/3 said no), will you add wings to FH?

Yes
122 (66.3%)
No
62 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author Topic: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?  (Read 19831 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Help KovuLKD: Wings or not?
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2011, 02:52:43 am »
I vote yes. Stated above, dem players who don't want wings don't have to use them.
Also, I want to make my dream owl 8D

I don't know how many people are going to continue to say we can just ignore the waings after everything I have said, and I'm about to give up on explaining WHY we can't just ignore wings because you all just ignore anything I say as to why that is wrong.

We can't just ignore wings and not use them, because there will be issues that affect even those WITHOUT wings. It's not that we don't thing they are pretty or whatever, although that may be others opinions, it is the issues that come with wings we mostly worry about! Ignoring wings most CERTAINTLY won't make those go away!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2011, 04:16:03 am »
I voted yes, even though I wouldn't use them too much (maybe on one or two chars) A lot of people want wings and they were probably super excited when they heard that they would be added. I cant say anything about Impressive Title right here, as I haven't played it.

Those who do not want wings, however, were probably annoyed when you announced it. When/(well now "if") wings are added, they may be annoyed or angry to some extent. Some of them may learn to tolerate wings, because obviously, if they're added, many people will have them when you log on. As for those who will not deal with wings, well, I'm not sure what they will do. You can't really ignore winged characters, especially if they are power playing/god modding others. (I'm not saying that every person with wings will start bullying those without wings)

I personally don't care if you add them or not, Feral-Heart is fun either way, but how long ago did you say they would be added? About 4 or 5 months ago? You can't go back on it now. People already are hoping for them (or not) and if you go back on it now they might be angry or disappointed about it. And, Im not trying to sound mean or anything, but you don't really have the best reputation around the forums and such. Just saying...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:29:55 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline shadow1313

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2011, 06:07:51 am »
hey bro u poot out this voyeing for a reson  which in my prospective is to see by a magority vote if poeple want wings or not the magority sayd yes to wings so do what the voters say do u want to please 1/3 or 2/3 and thats a BIG diference ether way ur going to disapoint someone i say go with the magority vote thr people that voted no dont half to pay atention to the people with wings and u sayd that the hole point is to creat variaty and maybe one of my many personas is a demon wolf with WINGS or maybe its a lion with no wings i think u will be macking a good thing by having the wings (p.s. out of my one apinion i think u should add horns )

Offline shadow1313

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2011, 06:10:43 am »
y did u poot a voteing thing for wings or not if ur not even going to go with  the votes

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2011, 06:12:43 am »
y did u poot a voteing thing for wings or not if ur not even going to go with  the votes

Because he wanted to see what the community thinks of the idea.

Offline fhamanda22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • "It's a very, very mad world" ~Gary Jules
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2011, 09:06:21 pm »

Because he wanted to see what the community thinks of the idea.

Exactly.

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere"
     ~"Mad World" by Gary Jules

Avatar and signature photos edited by me <3

Offline katt505

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2011, 01:59:56 am »
Hey, I dont know if this is the right place to say this, but I heard not only was FH getting wings, but items too. Is this true? Also, I personaly love the wings idea!!

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2011, 02:08:10 am »
...I guess you said yes to wings xD. Almost everyone I saw had them.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2011, 02:12:36 am »
I say keep em' .. If people don't like it they can simply not have them, no? I personally love it, it does well with a lot of my fursonas (Such as my Bat/Snake fursona) and my new Kingdom RP. It opens new options, and sure.. I understand people are going on about how many 'nooblets' are flying around and what not, but hey! It's just like howl and roar, that phase of TONZ of flying creatures will slowly die down with due good time childrenz. c: Though.. if it becomes a huge problem.. Perhaps make a SEPERATE server in the near future, no?.. <o< .. So you'd have 2 as a result..~ c;
..?'?????????????..

Offline bluetigger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • There is always a cat somewhere that steals you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2011, 10:24:59 am »
I say do what you like, its your game that you made, you should choose what to add, but then again, making sure that people like it is good. I think wings would be good for the glitching mountains, so you don't have to run all the way up XD. And they are also bad, because the trollers can find non winged people and troll then dissapaer, It would be really hard on people. But other then that, I kind of like the wings seeing I only got to play IT for about a month, but that was ITreborn. The people who don't like them, they just have to put up with it and get over it one day. Adding items on would just cause havoc, losing the point of Rp, and the wings losing the point of realistic Rp, its so hard to decide what isn't it?

There is a cat somewhere, its eyes seem to look into your soul, you give in and want the little kitteh, that is true love at first sight.
"For this world to be perfect there would be nothing on it"Me ^_^