Author Topic: New Patch Crashing Bug...  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Alpha Sky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Effy The Angel With Attatude >:3
    • View Profile
New Patch Crashing Bug...
« on: December 22, 2011, 12:06:36 pm »
Hi am trying no to complain about the new FH patch because i like the new emotes ;D

But how ever i am annoyed at the buggy crash i keep getting trying to log in and most of the time kicks me out too  :-\

Am just wanting to know if anyone is working on this problam.? and would like to no if there will be a new release of a patch or anything like that to fix this problam am not the only on having this problam am not sure if its the whole of FH but im guess ing so.. :-\

Thanks for reading my moaning on and hope there's a fix soon  :)

Offline hussain

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hussain.weebly.com
Re: New Patch Crashing Bug...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:06:44 pm »
I have lags especialy at Cape of distant worlds how do i fix it? (Hope kovu fixes it)

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 11:06:23 pm »
i can't get on at all today and yes theres lag and somtimes my character gets really tiny at the lonely cave and really big  on acension island

Offline bluetigger

• Curious Wanderer
  • There is always a cat somewhere that steals you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 12:58:42 am »
Im about the same, just last night when I tried to get on it didn't respond for a bit then went "Failed to connect to Front Server" Look at the internet connection and HAZA FH has crashed all of the internet. Whyyou do this FH >:I

There is a cat somewhere, its eyes seem to look into your soul, you give in and want the little kitteh, that is true love at first sight.
"For this world to be perfect there would be nothing on it"Me ^_^