Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: Welp
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 01:32:58 am »

^
Just... just utter lol. Blame the server for being ASDFGHJKL.
I guess maybe the server still isn't fit for the spamming of people on itself..

Offline Nights_Shadow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 01:48:22 am »
I figured that the sever probably wouldn't be able to handle the wings. :/ The wings are okay, but the server should have been fixed before the addition of wings. I fear that we're going to have an epic FeralHeart server crash like back in September.
"Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works."
-Carl Sagan

Offline TheOrigonalOne

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 02:02:11 am »
I figured that the sever probably wouldn't be able to handle the wings. :/ The wings are okay, but the server should have been fixed before the addition of wings. I fear that we're going to have an epic FeralHeart server crash like back in September.

im afriad of this too. even though i am a slight fan of the wings (many for my dragon character) but we rly need the server if we want to play the game at all. i am not chooseing a side. but there will always be realistic rps and such (this has nothing to do with what you said im just rambling on my own page xD) also privet maped rps are a way to get away from wings. rite now i feel people are just gona go crazy with wings and get boared untill theres only about 20 people at a time with wings. (idk guessing #). first things first. the server and glitches. then the fun :3

I do not need a brain theres google.....

Offline Nights_Shadow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 02:10:47 am »
Yeah, first things first. I don't have any problems with the wings themselves, but the server should have been taken care of before the introduction of the wings or new maps. I'd much rather have a FeralHeart without wings than no FeralHeart at all.
"Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works."
-Carl Sagan

Offline TheOrigonalOne

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 02:43:50 am »
there were new maps?? what ok that was rly unneeded :P i mean there are privet maps the map amount was good. -_- oh well the surver is still down. im woried

I do not need a brain theres google.....