Author Topic: Don't they even listen?  (Read 7218 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Don't they even listen?
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:50:05 pm »
Don't they even listen?

Recently (since the update), there has been an explosion of Polish people in the new maps (particularly Ascension Island). No matter how hard I try, they will not stop, and I know they understand English, for whenever a moderator comes in and tells them to stop, they all put a sock in it.

Today, it got out of hand, and there was no moderator online to lend a hand. This really needs to be stopped. The main offenders are Polish, and I think there should be something for them so they do not ignore the rules. If not, we need more moderators.

Please, this needs to be fixed. I am going insane here.

Zarago

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Don't they even listen?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 02:20:43 pm »
Hmm, you talked about this to me last night Zar, I have spotted a gang hanging around there, doing things they shouldn't.

I believe one of he main reasons is that the lack of moderators being online at this time of day, GMT morning.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for those peeps, its also a good reminder to report people via screenshot then whispering an online Moderator or PMing an Admin or Mod on the forums.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:53:58 pm »
Zarago is right, this group of players is using their first speaking language as an advantage in being able to do what is they are doing. But too, you can use screenshots to get a moderator's opinion.

However, I think the explosion of them being in one certain map is no different than when they used to collect in the Cape or Ficho. Considering they are a minority on the game, I think it's good that they can be grouped together, but their actions are less to be desired.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:59:00 pm »
Yea. I try to ask them politely to leave, cause one of them is my friend, but they ignore me and my friend did too. She is still my friend. Anyway, after that the did the Buttswing on my friend, THEN ME! :< I have never used that character ever since then.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 04:03:45 pm »
I strongly agree with Zarago. Things are getting out of hand with these peeps. And they're making up groups and gangs to do bad things around FH?

shzgdfg

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 04:16:06 pm »
Some people just dont respect FH.They are doing it to get attention,Its their deal.Its a one-way trip to being banned is wat i say.I totaly agree with Zarago also.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 04:55:15 pm »
I'm glad that some have had the same experience as me. Earlier in the week, I was out there trying to ask them to keep their language to local, group, whisper or party, but all they did was carry on. Like what happened to Girfan, they started to butt-swing in my face, and they also started talking behind my back, swearing...

Pretty pathetic, really.

shzgdfg

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 10:20:43 pm »
Zarago,its their deal.Really i never do anything to bad people and yet, they do it to me when they dont know who the heck i am?! Its their deal they just want attention.I say ignore them thats all,but if they are breakign the rules take a pic and send it to a mod.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:37:04 am »
Right SoulSurfer, I so agree. They disrespect other people, and when they do that, they disrespect themselves.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 12:24:52 pm »
Hmm, you talked about this to me last night Zar, I have spotted a gang hanging around there, doing things they shouldn't.

I believe one of he main reasons is that the lack of moderators being online at this time of day, GMT morning.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for those peeps, its also a good reminder to report people via screenshot then whispering an online Moderator or PMing an Admin or Mod on the forums.

As I said, reporting it to a moderator is important.
Me and Zarago have both spotted they're sort of 'leader' for the disrespecting members in Ascension island, whenever that user is on, the members go loco...
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE