Author Topic: Don't they even listen?  (Read 7218 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Don't they even listen?
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 01:49:34 pm »
Girfan speaks the truth. They do disrespect themselves when they do so to others. As I said before, pretty pathetic. When people telling them to stop and actually listen get's on their nerves, they start claiming that we're all racist.

Pretty obvious that they haven't paid any attention to the rules.

shzgdfg

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 05:04:59 pm »
It is pathetic.They doing it for wat?Wat is it gonna accomplish?A ban!They just wanna tick people.Like i saw in a video,their purpose in life is pest people off,or atleast they think.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 05:26:40 pm »
If Polish people annoy you by speaking in General, put them on IGNORE. Nothing you can do about it, it's up the the mods to re-enforce the rules, not you, whether they are there or not. As others said, screen-shotting and whisking it off to a moderator is the only way. And really, I doubt they can understand you. If you really want them to stop, go to Google translate and send them a whisper in their own language asking politely for them to withdraw.

CloudFish

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 06:15:23 pm »
Sock, sometimes I feel like your stitches have already unraveled. You can't cease foolish requests.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 06:26:42 pm »
You're going off-topic, Fish. I'll beat you with a hook for that.
... Can't cease foolish requests > What? p p

CloudFish

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 06:54:50 pm »
I am not. I'm staying quite on topic. You can't cease foolish requests:

No matter how much people complain over the situation of there being annoying and trolling players.
There is no solution. Because you and I both know, that unless the person bothered takes it upon themselves to report such behavior to the moderators and admins via screenshots, they are simply ranting.

And no matter how many times people ask for more moderators to fulfill their security needs. The fact remains that Kov is in charge of appointing said people, and he has little to no concern with the amount.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 07:01:08 pm »
There is a solution, it's called blocking. I eccentrically enjoy pressing that shiny button. Noobs? Block. Buttswing-abusers? Block. Foreign people? Block. Kov created this button solely for the purpose that he did not want to add moderators in the first place, because he believed that the game did not need them. The game wouldn't even require them if everyone was mature enough to actually use that feature. And, Razmirz is the person responsible for recruiting for staff members.

(:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:06:08 pm by EvilSock »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 07:10:55 pm »
I agree with Sock. I tell them to politely stfu and if they don't I just go down the list and block, block block. Helps with lag a lot as well, since they just seem to spawn-plode everywhere!

CloudFish

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 07:15:59 pm »
I'm going to hit your block button.

But the fact of the matter is people aren't intelligent enough to hit the block button. They want to stir up trouble by battling off the evil noobs or complaining to a moderator. Nor are they intelligent enough to simply ignore the evildoers.

So you're saying Razmirz recruits moderators without the say of Kingly Kov?

I guess that would make sense... Now that I think about it. Seeing as Kov has no concern for their existence at all and didn't want them? But that goes against what I know. Or at least what I think I know. Isn't Simba the one who made FH+ and had this privilege without being part of the forum team? I forgot the point I was arguing so I'll stop trying to sort it out.

I'm too lazy to figure out how all this crap is ran. Quit puttin' a man down, Sock.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:38:15 pm »
Well, to stay up on topic, like Sock said, just block. Well, the foreign people part was a little rude, but still you can block them.