Author Topic: Don't they even listen?  (Read 7216 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Don't they even listen?
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 09:13:22 pm »
To be honest, I don't want to have to be reduced to blocking. I can't just sit there and ignore when a whole bunch of pathetic n00bs are breaking the rules. If it wasn't against them, I may block, because they wouldn't be doing anything wrong, but they are, and that's what's ticking me.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 10:27:14 pm »
To be honest, I don't want to have to be reduced to blocking. I can't just sit there and ignore when a whole bunch of pathetic n00bs are breaking the rules. If it wasn't against them, I may block, because they wouldn't be doing anything wrong, but they are, and that's what's ticking me.
Turn off general for a while then and move somewhere else, darling?
I dunno, I'm just like: fine, I'll shut you up one way or another. XD

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 10:55:23 pm »
Nu, that still doesn't solve the problem. I just ask them to shut up, and if they don't, get a moderator in to make them put a sock in eet.

shzgdfg

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 02:41:15 am »
Really to me,its not ok to sit back and watch people break the rules yet do nothing,its just not ok. If they are speaking a language you know then try to tell them its against the rules.Some people pretend they dont know english and play dumb.Now that annoys me

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 03:24:37 am »
I will say in this thread again that I have said in many many other threads when it comes to quite a few things.

The language rule is quite a hard one to enforce, especially since not everyone understands right away, plain out banning users for speaking another language can be seen as wrong as well so it's nothing that's wanted. But I do agree that you are not the only one having issues with these users and I'm very aware of what they are capable of and the lack of respect that is shown..

We are aware of that more mods are wanted and is being looked into, but keep in mind that this is a tricky rule to both those that follow and those who enforce if the community doesn't try to reach results wanted together.

I've not seen any reports about this though, and I'm not sure how many of the mods that has either but the most annoying thing is users that clearly speaks and understands English but still ignores everyone's warnings. If there's the same users that keep coming up or are rude about it, please report it to us, it's the least you can do.

And yet again about Feralheart+, it was never the official version, the staff that works here with helping the community and keeping it in order were never asked about this version or their thoughts, and were pretty much forcefed with it because of the lack of communication and no one willing to just take a few mins considering the consequences of another version and what it gives.

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 10:50:40 am »
Thank you for that Red. In fact, I do have a screenshot of a group of people who were ignoring warnings and showing high disrespect to those who were merely trying to help. I'll probably send that over soon.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 03:30:31 pm »
I agree with Red, since I can see how badly things are clashing in FH and FH+. A lot of the new modifications and patches , I believe, were to "shut us up." Hasn't really worked though, because without thinking through the homepoints, there are insane clashes.

But the language rule is almost impossible to enforce, it's a very touchy one as well.
That rule runs on respect, and there is little to none of that floating around FH at the moment. Zar, I think you're just going to have to sit this one out.

shzgdfg

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 03:44:54 pm »
Agrees with red.The language rule is hard to enforce,cuz if they REALLY dont speak english then its gonna be hard for them,but if they do and are playing dumb then we need to fix it.The reason people are doing that in general is cuz well they either REALLY cant speak english or they CAN speak english and are doing this to pest people off.Its their deal,and its a one-way-trip to being banned if you do it a few times and really do speak english.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 06:42:34 pm »
I agree with Red, since I can see how badly things are clashing in FH and FH+. A lot of the new modifications and patches , I believe, were to "shut us up." Hasn't really worked though, because without thinking through the homepoints, there are insane clashes.

But the language rule is almost impossible to enforce, it's a very touchy one as well.
That rule runs on respect, and there is little to none of that floating around FH at the moment. Zar, I think you're just going to have to sit this one out.

Always satisfactory when you do get them to listen and be quiet. Besides, it doesn't hurt to tell them. Perhaps one day they'll learn. And, you're right about the respectful aspect of FeralHeart (or lack of it) at the moment. Sucks, much?

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 08:09:49 pm »
To be honest with you Zar, I'm actually not suprised. Out of the whole staff team, I can honestly say, I only have the maximum amount of respect for Red. They're the only one who's ever offered to give a true hand. And that's what is lacking, I don't think most of the FH see active staff members. I think they see mods who sit around on their butts and do nothing (whether this is true or not, is up to debate).

I think if everyone saw a change in the Staffs attitude, maybe if they had foreign language liaisons within the team to communicate with those of another language when needed instead of having random people baw'ing at them, maybe then, the respect would go up. Improve the comminity and the game will improve by itself.
You can improve to game, add to it all you want, but without a solid community, it's all to easy for everything to go to s***e