Author Topic: Don't they even listen?  (Read 7217 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Don't they even listen?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »
That's very true. The community is not very stable (naturally, FeralHeart + has separated some of the community, but that's besides the point). I do not see staff online often. The most active of them all appears to be Red and Rimfrost. The others I barely see, and that includes Kovu, who I wish would come on more often and listen to everyone more than he currently does (saying that, I have seen him on more often, but that's not a surprise, considering the large update to the game). Sure, I haven't got them all on my friend's list, and yes, I do see more on the forum than the game. But as you rightly said, the majority of FeralHeart do not see active staff members.

Let's hope that when we get some new staff (hopefully soon), things will improve and some of these sorts of problems will mellow.

shzgdfg

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 09:57:35 pm »
I think the staff needs to get on more so not many people would be breaking the rules.It just annoys me when they do,but people dont tell a mod they start to agrue rather tehn block the person or tell a mod.Like on general on night people were fighting about being literate or non-literate.IS no fighting in general a rule?I just have a bad memory =P. Anywho i agree with Zar,we should have some more staff members as soon as we can.We all understand that the staff have lives,job,ETC but, the FH comunity needs the staff!Or FH might lose people due to all the rule-breaking,cursing,and other reasons.I know a few people that have left due to some of those things.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:18 pm »
Tis great and all that you wish for a more active, different? Staff.

But that sorta gets beside the point of your thread in the first place as well. I really dislike how everyone actually believes that the staff is the main problem when it comes to these things.

Especially since members cannot simply know the mods in the game since they are in fact hidden. Feels like this dead subject is going to get placed on the table again, claiming to know how active the mods or staff are in the game(mods in particular) is not exactly the most valid thing to do since you cannot know them, nor does mods display themselves, they are in fact still hidden.

Language rule, not easy to enforce no matter how it's placed, mentioned this earlier. And this is not a progress that we can stick glue over to kill it.

Please understand this now.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

shzgdfg

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 10:19:59 pm »
Red,I know the staff isnt the problem,and yes some know they are hidden.Yet some don't and they think they can go around breaking the rules.The problem is sorta the players.If they wanna break the rules and do bad things then its their fault.Im sure that the staff is doing all they can so get FH to a solid comunity.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 10:23:31 pm »
I'm just here to defend my hind and others on the staff.

Feels like some words too much for others knowing. I've spotted quite a few times where users talk about the issue with active staff and the mods actions in the game. The staffing here is done within closed conversations for reasons, and the moderating is done under radar for reasons as well.

The whole "Get more staff" works as a pointer, but not as peoples guidance to get answers to issues that might occur.
Former community manager of FeralHeart