Author Topic: New winged wolf Pack RP  (Read 1467 times)

JadeMutt

New winged wolf Pack RP
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:14:52 pm »
I'm starting a pack on the game, a winged wolf pack. I have a group for it under my Zess character, no you do not need wings to be in the pack but they are preferred. I am the alpha and Zess is a male for I'm the alpha male (even though I'm actually a girl xD) but he has no mate so keep that in mind as well. All other pack positions are open as well, as the pack grows I'll keep track of who has what position to avoid confusion. Sadly I have no map for this pack, I do not even know to make one, but if someone is interested in joining who does know then one would greatly help. :}

My username is jademutt - character to look for is Zess.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: New winged wolf Pack RP
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:49:31 pm »
Hi Jade, Congrats on your new Wolf pack, and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid this is the wrong section to post this in. You can set up for a group here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=6.0.

A lot of users are looking for information on what locations you like to roleplay, and a member count if you can provide it.

Would you like me to move this thread to where this is supposed to go, or would you like to make a new one after looking at a couple already there?