Author Topic: WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THIS GAME?!!!  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THIS GAME?!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 09:48:57 pm »
This will always happen as long as there are humans on earth lol. Humans are humans, some act very immature at times, you'll just have to deal with it. If it bothers you that much, just take a screenshot of the situation, and message a mod on the forums.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Megaomega

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 02:02:47 am »
Marcco is right, they are everywhere, and flourite plains is full of them! the only place that really has normal people is Temple of Dreams or something like that.
Nope there there In temple,You just gotta be on before or after they come on

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 02:44:28 pm »
Unfortunatly you get people doing inappropriate things in Feralheart. Sadly Feralheart has a reputation of "rape" because of immature people mainly in Bonfire. Just remeber if someones doing something wrong report them, send a screenshot to a mod/admin and your reason for reporting.
But just because people do immature things does not mean their perverts and freaks. Its normal for a young child to be immature but many would not call them freaks just children. Young teenagers can also cause trouble and be inappropriate (Well from what happens at my school) but still doesnt make them freaks or sickos either, well depends really. I on the other hand only see these things in Bonfire hardly anywhere else.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.