Author Topic: is it okay?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline rikifromou

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
is it okay?
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:48:11 pm »
is it okay huggle with own mate like other one is rollover and other is laying on her, no buttswingin or something else just laying? :-\

shzgdfg

Re: is it okay?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:58:05 pm »
I'd say probably yes,probably no. Its ok to do it but someone might see it as wrong,but i dont think you will get in trouble huggling your mate like that.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 07:25:04 pm »
Do you mean just a hug or actual mating? I've seen people butt-swinging on their mates as a way of mating, which I find rather disturbing. I don't have nor want mates, so I have never done much research into what FeralHeart thinks of mating in general.

I would say that it would be acceptable, since it is not rape and I have seen no rules against it.

Offline rikifromou

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 06:51:42 am »
i dont rape anybody i think its annoying i cant be on feralheart without i see somebody raping -.- (sry my bad english D:)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 06:57:15 am »
The act of buttswinging over another character will get you banned, but snuggling will not, unless you start making it sexual, like say sitting top and both typing as if they are having you know what. THAT will get you in trouble, but snuggling? that is fine.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline rikifromou

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 04:24:34 pm »
thankyou ! :D much

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 09:00:41 am »
Say you were in a map that someone let u download... (anyone can download it) and u and you were butt swinging over your mate and someone walked in while u were doing it and no one else was there, would that get u banned? :-[
J.K.G

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 09:38:32 am »
Say you were in a map that someone let u download... (anyone can download it) and u and you were butt swinging over your mate and someone walked in while u were doing it and no one else was there, would that get u banned? :-[

Yes. that is the general idea of no buttswinging over people. You are in a public map (And a map anyone can download is public) and should NOT be doing that kind of thing. It's that simple. You simply SHOULDN'T be doing it, mates or not.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho