Author Topic: My Map is to SMALL  (Read 1608 times)

Offline wolfstar212

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Map is to SMALL
« on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:08 pm »
Every time I try to make my map bigger on Gimp... well it goes like this:    I go onto Gimp, get watermillterrain out, turn it all grey. then I go to image, scale image... make the little map box bigger... make the map... then when I try to go back onto FeralHeart, it says: FeralHeart has stopped working.   Im SO mad and frustrated... Can ANYONE help me??

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
Re: My Map is to SMALL
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:59:36 pm »
The heightmap MUST be 513x513 or it will crash. If you want the map bigger, just load the 513x513 height map into the game, and theres an option were you can change the map to make it bigger.

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Offline wolfstar212

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 01:30:58 am »
Where is that option and when? Like... So I make the map... 513x513 and do what ever I want to it... like moutains and stuff then what? I go onto it, get my map but what do you mean there is an option to make it bigger? I have never seen it... o_0

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 02:10:49 am »
Go into 'tools' on the main screen where you log in and then click 'map-maker' then there's lots of options. I believe on the second tab it shows 'height' and 'width' you make those numbers bigger.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 11:11:56 am »
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1895.0
This does not belong here. If you still need help please review the Manual at the top of the forum.

Signature by Delay. <3