Poll

Do you think that Feralheart should have hunting, more activities, and more items to customize you're character? Write a comment explaining why or why not.

Yes
No
Maybe
IDK!
Uh.....What?!!

Author Topic: JUST READ IF YOU AGREE!!!!  (Read 2746 times)

Offline wolforcatchick12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am one with myself and my spirit wolf.
    • View Profile
    • Cassidy'sRPWorld
JUST READ IF YOU AGREE!!!!
« on: May 10, 2012, 10:41:21 pm »
Well. I love Feralheart, and everyone in it. Personally, I just think it has gotten a bit boring. I don't feel like making a map, to much work for someone with a busy schedule, and the only thing to do is explore. I believe that we should have quests, be able to hunt, and maybe have some more items to customize our characters. The staff for Feralheart has done an amazing job so far, but why not expand and do a little more work to draw in more players. If you agree mark yes, and maybe write a comment to motivate the FH team. -Wolforcatchick12
I am one with my human self and with Celtra. I will brighten you're heart. I shall lead thy path out of the dark. I am the one who comes and goes. I am the one who fights to the death. I am Celtra and I have the power of fire!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: JUST READ IF YOU AGREE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:32 pm »
 Only one person makes FH, Hunting has already been announced, just not implemented yet. Just thought I should point these points out. And more items should be included in the future, IT, the game before, started with just a santa hat as well I think, if what I have read is correct.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:59:00 am »
This is well a great idea, but as Kyugima said. Hunting has been suggested thousands of times already, and you can download alot of custom items through players. I have not yet seen the idea of 'Quests' in FeralHeart, but if you play in roleplays, some of the leaders will send you out on quests, although I know thats not what you mean.
~Hallucination

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 04:19:36 am »
Many things would have been done for FH, if staff had more access to it instead of just forums sadly~ So we all await what Kovu will bring out for us, as hunting yes was stated and awaiting for. As for items currently just use the ones that members release :3

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »
If a game starts to feel boring, it probably isn't the game. In my opinion it's more like people play it so much that it starts to feel dull from always being on it.

When I get bored of playing any game I usually read, watch TV, or go to the grocery store while listening to the day's audio language lesson and freak people out while I repeat the terms as I learn and then talk to my friend on the phone who's taking the same lessons as me in the language. Entertainment comes in many forms.

Though I do agree that FH should have more things to do for players, however at the same time they'll probably come (at some point in time) and that's all I really need to be patient (not that I really play much to begin with, though; this is probably why I'm so indifferent about it).

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 10:38:39 pm »
If you want an item, you can always ask somebody to make it for you. Also, roleplays may send you on quests, or you can just make your own up.