Author Topic: Whining  (Read 6720 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: Whining
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 10:59:41 pm »
[Post removed on account of foul language]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:17:35 am by Crin »
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 01:58:04 am »
To all the whines,

If your life "Sucks" go out and make it better in real life, don't whine about it!

No offence meant, just my view on this.

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 12:37:25 am »
My God.. I just noticed that too

Move your cursor in time with her.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 08:30:00 pm »
Cloud you make a good point there. Even if they are just looking for attention they probably have something bothering them, even if it isn't that bad. But what I really don't like is when someone complains and when you try to console them it never ends. Like, hours of time wasted on someone who just won't cheer up. People should try harder to look on the bright side of things rather than make other people's lives miserable when they are trying to play a game after a long day of school/work. I know this is a bit inconsiderate, but I just don't understand why people can't think positively for once.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 04:06:16 pm »
What I dislike is when people log on just to complain, yeah. Especially if they incorporate it into roleplay! So many 'emo' characters embody everything the user wants to whine about, and jeez is it irritating!

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 03:05:47 pm »
It's especially annoying when the use caps lock in general and swear as well. Plus, most of them may also be trollers who just want to see the reaction of others, therefore getting attention. But sometimes, people are actually having a bad day and that doesn't mean that they can rage at all of us. Basically, I always think about saying to them: We didn't make you have a bad day, you did.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 02:55:49 am »
Usually most people don't tend to get involved with such drama. Cussing and complaining and whining is very common on Feral Heart just because there are loads of people there who can obliviously see what is going on, which is why they do it; to seek friends and to be the center of attention.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 07:18:03 pm »
Most of the times, these people do it for attention. Often times they don't get the attention they want in real life so they go to the internet to seek it. These people would not have the guts to go out in public to share all these personal life problems they have, so they start sharing their problems with complete strangers over the internet. Why? To get attention, and they know that they won't ever see these strangers in real life. When it comes to internet chats, people share more info with each other than they do in reality. That includes the problems they have in real life. It's pretty bad when people like this go around the FH maps and general chat to whine to everyone on how much their life sucks, and whatnot. It's even worse when they try to put others down to make themselves feel better. It's even more annoying when they start swearing at the people in the chats because they don't like what they say.  >:(

So I can understand what you are feeling here. I think it would be so much better if people just kept their problems to themselves and not share it with the rest of the world. No one wants to hear it, I don't want to hear it, so put a sock in it. Thank you, have a nice day.
Even if I have a bad day that day, I don't tell people about it or rant/whine/cry about it in the chats. And I DO NOT go around being angry or rude to everyone I meet because of it. It's just plain stupid.

So yeah, best thing to do is block them if they get too pushy, or mouthy, or rude, or just getting really weird. They will be out of sight, out of mind.
  ;)
Inactive

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 08:44:41 pm »
In some ways I can understand why one would want to log on a game or chatroom to let out their problems and let them be heard by others, but as mentioned by others in this thread some just take it too far. Staying in a dead part of the map in local or over whisper doesn't kill anyone and sometimes we need to speak out, but I believe I know what this thread was more aimed at and that's those who does "spew" out their problems in groups of users or plain off think that if they act rude it's an excuse to say "I had troubles and my life sucks" Which sometimes can be understandable, but far from an excuse.

I myself have a big problem with users doing this in the General Chat inside of the game, it's the ultimate sign of craving for attention and in all honesty, the majority that does this probably just do it for the sake of attention. If you really do feel bad about something you wouldn't want the world to know about it unless you are ranting it out. Saving everyone else from hearing your complaints and issues and instead talk it out with someone that might understand or actually care for you, instead of just shouting into a general chat and users all over it that probably don't even know your name or who you are. Not to mention it brings down the mood of the whole map eventually.

If users really feel like something is getting to them and going to be a rude hazard towards anyone that decides to just move close to them, maybe they should stop being so full of themselves and just go to a private map or at least in the corner somewhere of a public map where there's less chance of them bumping into other users, maybe even log off and do something else? I know a good majority including myself try to stay on the game even when things are not looking all too great, but some users need to consider their own actions and how they could end up looking by just being this diary laying in the middle of the streets with needles on it.

Users looking for comfort and someone to talk with in local or whisper? I can understand that. Someone who goes on in general about every single little issue they have? Go away from the game and find someone who cares cause we all know why you wrote it into general chat in the first place. I honestly would care more about a user I never seen before sending me a whisper being sad, than someone I at least talked to before crying into the only map chat we have.

Maybe I'm a bit direct with this and should consider that not "all" are just after attention by doing this, but in that case I want these users to consider what they actually are doing. Cause they wouldn't go into a shopping mall and scream out about their issues, maybe a lost child would looking for their mother, but is that the case with FH?

Showing that you are not one taking jokes at the moment and move away = Fine
Bite someones head of for just walking up next to you or asking anything = Not Fine

Talk to friends about issues need comfort or support = Yes, please do.
Cry out next to group of users or into General chat = No, please don't..

To make a nicer game "environment" for everyone and save people from frustration users need to stay within boundaries, boundaries some probably haven't seen or understood before.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 09:58:07 pm »
Good description, Red! You guys have a right to be annoyed by people like that but give them a chance and if you don't beleive a word they say,block them or just ignore them. That's what I do,hope this helped. :)