Author Topic: Whining  (Read 6718 times)

Offline EliteWolfStriker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • With bloodshot eyes, I'm coming for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Whining
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 09:58:18 pm »
Well, whiners will always be on Feral Heart, and there's not much we can do to prevent it.  I understand that people are seeking sympathy and attention by doing so, but what they don't consider is the fact that Feral Heart is a game, not Yahoo Answers. Problems irl should be kept off online games; people come online to relieve stress and have fun, not listen to people complain. When your playing Xbox live, you don't suddenly complain to the computers, do you? So it shouldn't be done of Feral Heart.

Red pretty much said what I was going to. If you need advice, a simple Whisper to a friend would suffice. Or if your life is so tough that complaining is the only way to feel better, then you should get off the computer and find another hobbie.

Aside from that, the best way to get rid of whiners is by simply ignoring them. If the attention isn't fed, they will stop. Talking back to someone complaining - be it advice or a fight - is giving them what they want. If you give them what they want, they will continue.

Offline LightWaves

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 03:30:02 am »
i run into people like this, this ALL came from ONE person: she said "I live with my mean uncle and aunt" "I have one arm" and they even skipped age, one day she was 12 next she was 15. ((this is off topic but she also said her cousin was Niki Minaj -.-))
Gotta get dem maps finished :U

Am I pretty yet? :D
                                ~Ghost~

Offline wolfers10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 02:26:06 pm »
Yes I agree , I would like to help. But at times the get carried away. I am pissed off easily. But I try to keep my temper down. But some whine too much , for example. One day I was rping with a friend , but then a pup came , it started crying , ect. I asked it what was wrong and it said '' My parents just got divorced.'' I wanted to help it , I knew what it was like at first considering my parents were divorced when I was 6. Anyways so my friend and I tried calming it down... but now it was getting dramatic. It started saying things like ''Im going to kill my self'' or ''I hate my life!''. My friend talked to nicely , but it just moved away. And when we tried to go to it. It would swear , and start ''attacking'' us. So I got angry and logged off.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 02:52:51 pm »
I wish those dumb people would just hide their emotions, its makes everything in-game better. They should relieve NOBODY CARES THEIR LIFE SUCKS. I try to be perky and nice when mine sucks, they should too.

CloudFish

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 07:51:12 pm »
I wish those dumb people would just hide their emotions, its makes everything in-game better. They should relieve NOBODY CARES THEIR LIFE SUCKS. I try to be perky and nice when mine sucks, they should too.

that wont get anyone anywhere. just because people have a tendency to complain does not make them dumb, nor should they ever just be simply brushed off as a "nobody cares" deal

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 01:36:19 pm »
i run into people like this, this ALL came from ONE person: she said "I live with my mean uncle and aunt" "I have one arm" and they even skipped age, one day she was 12 next she was 15. ((this is off topic but she also said her cousin was Niki Minaj -.-))

......Wow....
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Sarogon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 09:28:48 pm »

It's always the immature, conceited ones who go over the top and frankly I don't think they belong here when they act like that; it just causes problems for everyone else. People play FH to enjoy themselves not listen to people complain about crap. =^.^= With that said let us all keep the enjoyment of others in mind when we're  in-game and keep our mouths shut about things that don't concern other members.

Need only call and I shall answer
In-game: Sarogon

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 12:37:05 am »
True words,Stubby :3

Offline misspinker

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 01:59:54 am »
I guess people need to vent, and by not telling people they can share their problems with, thats what they should do anyways, but they choose to express their feelings out to the game, which doesn't make sense, but this is one true guess...Just ignore them, or hopefully they'll get some sweet advice.. Here is my example...
      Me: *goes online*
             -sees about 5 people-
Me: *lays down and chillaxes*
*Hears someone complaining*
whiner: "MY LIFE FREAKEN SUCKS RIGHT NOW.." Me-in mind-: Oh Please no..
Person: *spams local chat, spams General..
Me: >_>...
Person: SHUT UP!!
Me: o_o *Logs off*
                                  The end.. True story..

Offline RedWolf995

• The Wowolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 05:21:13 am »
I always see this on Bonfire