Author Topic: What's Behind the Username?  (Read 6981 times)

Offline RainbowSerpent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rainbowtastic Serpent
    • View Profile
Re: What's Behind the Username?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 03:23:11 pm »
My username, RainbowSerpent, is from mythology. In some myth its also known as Aida Hwedo. It isn't just some cosmic serpent either. It made mountains with its..dung. Some myths say it created the entire world from its dung. It can also be two genders(The red side of it representing a female and the blue side of it representing a male), is said to have carried the creator Mawu(I think that's his name, can't quite remember) etc. Don't believe me? Its all in The Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures. I found this all so amusing I decided to name myself after it. xD
"His track through the earth caused river channels and chasms, and his dung created mountains."

Nair

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 04:59:03 pm »
My username (Nair) is somehow the shortcut for Nightmare,
don't ask how I came to this awesome crazy cuttin'  ;)
I think it was like that: "Ok, the 'n', the 'i', the 'a', the 'r' .. I like them most, so let's
make a name of it ^-^. Niar? Naaw, Nari maybe? NAIR!" - Woohoo.
Not really interesting.  ;D

[Btw, is someone playing WolfTeam? Want to make an account,
and friends are always good  :)]

~Greetings
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:01:43 pm by Nair »

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 08:45:17 pm »
Ok as probably most of you know my in-game username is:

Charlie-101

Now there is a long winded explanation behind this because if you look at my forum username I am in fact:

JD

Ok so the reason behind the whole Charlie thing may sound a little odd to any of you who don't know me personally, all right here we go explanation:

I am a HUGE lost fan and my favourite character is a guy called Charlie Pace played by the amazing actor Dominic Monaghan, ok so like the creepy fan girl I am I had a crush on this character due to his funny personality and background and blah blah blah... as you do xD so I decided to call myself Charlie... tada... a side note on that matter is that I have no way intended made my username because of the annoying Charlie the unicorn videos -.- (i'd just like to point that out)

hee hee for those of you still with me and understanding what I have just said, the -101 part stems from my love of the number 101 I have no idea why I personally think it looks good and you can always have a single name that has probably been taken like (Sarah, Joseph, Katie, Conner etc.) but stick the 101 at the end and have the name in your username :D

And the dash is just because I like dashes 8|

So now onto the JD part... hmm well i'll have to be really blunt here, my name initials are J & D hence my nick name what everyone calls me is JD... so tada :D I would've originally had JD as my username however I was a complete nub when I first made my feral heart account and I was younger as well lol

So there you have it the explanation behind the weird Charlie/JD thing I've got going on xD

Hope you guys enjoyed that tale of floofness ^^

JD out :3
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

SoulRevenge

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 09:04:11 pm »
My user- "Black Revenge" kind of has a whole story behind it. oAo.

Once in real life, I wanted to get revenge on someone. (Because I'm the opposite of Mr. Goody-Goody in real life. c: Not letting anyone get away with derping with me!) Which, is where the 'Revenge' part of my user comes in. The other part- which is the 'Black' part, came in when I brought in a black, terribly over-sized sweatshirt. Which, I got the other person to zip up over their head, and wonder around at recess. While wondering around, they fell into a ditch, the little kid's playground, ran into a wall, tripped over someone else, and just face-planted somewhere random. c:
Thus; I named this perticuliar kind of 'revenge'- "BlackRevenge". Which, is now my user. o 3o

As for my forum User. .

Milleniuco is a cat, which I sometimes roleplay as a human. (I made him a human appearance and everything B|). Basicly, he's my favourite creation-- Oh yes, and if you might be wondering how the heck I got the name "Milleniuco". His name orginated from the word "Millenium", And call me weird- but at that time, I was into D.Gray-man, a manga series by Katsura Hoshino. One of my favourite characters were Neah. Of course I couldn't make something out the simple name "Neah"-- so I moved onto the "Millenium Earl". And so: Because of a single word in the Earl's name- The name Milleniuco was born. :3
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:07:30 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline Zaraki Kenpachi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Will sell soul for pork chops
    • Zaminaku
    • Mefockinahm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 08:15:39 pm »
My ones kind self explanatory...XD

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 08:36:32 pm »
In-game people think I live in a place called Canton all the time. Couldn't be further from the truth.

The Hero of Canton is actually Jayne Cobb, my favorite character from the now retired sci-fi show "Firefly". Jayne Cobb inadvertently helped the slaves of Canton hence him being hailed a hero, and even having a statue of himself there.