Author Topic: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!  (Read 10237 times)

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 11:08:50 pm »
Hey, apparently there's another game like FH coming out excepts it's horses... O_O I'd like to see how that turns out...
Love,
JubeJube <3

Celticin

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 03:48:32 am »
These are really funny... however a lot cause me to question any remaining faith in humanity... I do have one of my own, it was awhile ago though so I don't remember exactly what happened. Anyway, it was something along the lines of a pup wandering into a lake and then he stayed under water and kept typing about how he had a supernatural power to stay under water...  since it was supposedly a realistic roleplay we all just ignored him :)

Offline shootmedown

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • H????.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 03:08:13 pm »
Let me tell you something... vampire pup drowns himself because we weren't roleplaying...

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 08:00:12 am »
There was this guy advertising in General, and after ten mins or so he said "if nobody joins my rp ill suicide!!!" and "sob sob im cutting myself". The chat was all like "Killing yourself because of a game? -_-".

Offline Regai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • (Regai is my OC)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 11:37:27 am »
Well I played the game for a few hours and it seemed fun up until someone was following me.
I played my OC Regai and he tends to stray away from everyone because he enjoys alone time but, everytime he turned around *BAM* there was a female behind him. Everytime I looked around she was there. It was a little odd to me.

Offline yakona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • ya-ko-na.tumblr.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 05:00:00 pm »
Yes,well some people are stalkers (on someones' DA there's a person with an user stalker101 lol) and some are attention seekers. I had a LOT stories about those.
Stalker:Hi wanna be my mate?
Me: o_o I'm a girl too.
~Silence~
-A few minutes later at the cliff-
Stalker:Hi wanna be my mate?
Me:No,I told you alredy I'm a girl.
Stalker:Why do you have a mane then?
Me:Why do you have pink eyes?
Stalker:You know I'm not gonna leave you alone right?
Me: O-O -block,block-

That was an example of a mate begging-stalker lioness. Now seriouslly annoying attention seeker:
(I'll call him an A-Seeker,'cause I dun remember his/her user)
A-Seeker:-General- Anyone wanna rp with me?
Me:-General- So Scene_Chick what do you wanna do nao?
Scene_Chick:-General-I dunno. Oh btw I got married.
A-Seeker:Anyone plz rp with me!!!1!
A-Seeker:ANYONE
A-Seeker:PLZ
A-Seeker:RP
Me: WHUUUUT?! And you didn't invite me ;n;
A-Seeker:WITH
Scene_Chick:Soz you were offline D:
A-Seeker:ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:...Okay then. So anyways s'up?
A-Seeker:ANYONE PLZZ RP WITH ME!!!!1!!1!!1!!!!!
Me:Okay I'm so sick of this person.
Scene_Chick has lost connection.
Me:NOOOOOOOO T3T
A-Seeker:WHY DO YOU ALL IGNORE AND HATE ME?! I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!
Me: -_____-* FOR GODS' SAKE WILL YOU GO AWAY AND SHUT UP?! YOU'RE JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER!
A-Seeker:I'm going to report you for raging and spamming General!
Me: ....-Rages-
Neeloo has left.

Yup, Annoying people.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 12:33:48 am »
Not sure if this is attention seeking or, whatever it was but I was recently in Bonfire and looked over towards the adoption center, only to see a Tea Center. I ronically next to him/her was a Cookie Center, and they were giving out tea and cookies to random people .3.  The pups normally at Adoption were running around the two Centers doing who knows what. Also saw someone's char nammed MEAT HUNK

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 03:59:39 pm »
I've already posted this "short story" elsewhere but it seems to fit with this topic
I was sitting at the stone bridge and a random wolf came and asked me to be her mate. I said no and that I don't insta-mate but she wouldn't leave me alone she just asked again every minute or so. I left the bridge but she followed me. Eventually I logged of then after about 10 or so minutes came back and she was still there so I logged off again :3

You saw nothing.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 04:14:18 pm »
I've already posted this "short story" elsewhere but it seems to fit with this topic
I was sitting at the stone bridge and a random wolf came and asked me to be her mate. I said no and that I don't insta-mate but she wouldn't leave me alone she just asked again every minute or so. I left the bridge but she followed me. Eventually I logged of then after about 10 or so minutes came back and she was still there so I logged off again :3

You could have blocked her. That block button comes in handy when repelling persistant mate-beggers.

I have another story to share. One time I was playing as Pharaohstar and was visiting with a few other Warrior cat leaders where NatureClan hangs out. All of the sudden, some random kitten comes around and "-falls off the high cliff, hits the ground, and gets knocked out-". She kept going on, and on, and on about how she hopes that someone would come to her rescue and see if she was okay.... we wanted no part of it since we were busy with our own RP. After 4 minutes she finally says OOC, "There is a hurt kitten and none of you warriors are going to do anything to help her?!?))" One of the other cats I was with said, "No, because you are just doing it to seek attention." So the kitten gets mad and says, "What kind of warriors are you! You guys SUCK! I give up!" and then she poofs. So we just continue on with our RP.
Inactive

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 07:04:16 pm »

You could have blocked her. That block button comes in handy when repelling persistant mate-beggers.

I have another story to share. One time I was playing as Pharaohstar and was visiting with a few other Warrior cat leaders where NatureClan hangs out. All of the sudden, some random kitten comes around and "-falls off the high cliff, hits the ground, and gets knocked out-". She kept going on, and on, and on about how she hopes that someone would come to her rescue and see if she was okay.... we wanted no part of it since we were busy with our own RP. After 4 minutes she finally says OOC, "There is a hurt kitten and none of you warriors are going to do anything to help her?!?))" One of the other cats I was with said, "No, because you are just doing it to seek attention." So the kitten gets mad and says, "What kind of warriors are you! You guys SUCK! I give up!" and then she poofs. So we just continue on with our RP.

I ended up blocking her later on when she found me again

You saw nothing.