Author Topic: If you were one of your characters: who would you be?  (Read 5094 times)

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
Re: If you were one of your characters: who would you be?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 08:39:45 pm »
I would be my main character Tetris, the Siberian Tiger / Panther hybrid with dragon horns, lol.
Mainly because, I would love to experience how it is to be a tiger in the wild xD better yet, I'd like to experience being my character in a FH map with all of the other players owo . And the other reason is because I like my characters design, it may seem un-natural but, meh ~
Here's a pic ;

I used to have a preset for her but, I lost it and I'm working on a different one.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 09:25:09 pm »
Oh hmm... Probably Ash, just because he spends so much of his time happy. And the whole 'able to travel through time and space via wormhole' thing would be pretty nifty too.

Barring that, probably Kivuli. He may not have had as pleasant a life, but at least he's kinda boss, which would be a nice change from my IRL state of being short, twiggy, and nonthreatening.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:33 pm »
Both look amazing!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 10:13:08 pm »
Tearless, those characters (and presets) are beautiful. O-o

I'm loving all of the cute charries around here. ^^
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 10:25:43 pm »
As weird as this sounds i would actually like to be my horse 'Mia', the fact that i love horses so much but would just love to wonder around as a horse as they can be so graceful but powerfulI will post a picture. ;D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 10:35:31 pm »
Can't wait to see the pic!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:46 pm »
Do you know anyplace i can upload my picture to as ive got to put it on as an attatchment but its keep saying file to large? (Ive forgot the name of the site)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 11:10:56 pm »
@Taylor, try Photobucket. Upload your images, then copy and paste the IMG code into your post so others on the forum can see. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 11:13:59 pm »
Or tinypic.com.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 01:31:01 pm »
For me it must be Zanu, my husky/demon character. as a pup Zanu only lived with his father. but one night he left him in the den alone and said he would be back soon, that he had to do something. Zanu stayed and waited in the den for ages, and eventually he went out to search for his father, he went across the whole south pole, asking evry one around if they had seen him. eventually he found a large pack, the leader asked why he was there and he said that he wanted to know if they had seen his dad. they said that they had seen him, but that it was too late and that he was gone..... Zanu joined the pack after he found out his only protector and reletive was gone. a demon wolf named kay (shes a girl) volonteered to adopt him and take care of him, she taught him how to hunt, attack and defend himself, but one day she was mortolly wounded and he almost lost her. a while after this the leader told Zanu to follow him to have a private word. thats when Zanu found the truth about his father. acording to the leader his father had been trying to attack the Alpha F's pup. so he and his sister chased him down until they finally caught him, he said he had to, that he was told to by someone. he refused to join them and try to stop the person who told him to, but he refused and said that he would find him and kill him. so the leaders sister killed him. zanu grew up, to a young adult wolf, he slightly despised the leader but he would not show it. after a while something strange happened, his eyes turned red, then he strarted to randomly collapse, when he would go into a sort of spirit and he would be able to travel through the air. he was considered demonish, and he may have picked it up from Kay. eventually Zanu and the leader became verry good friends. Zanu is growing older now, but his verry laid back (so laid back infact that hes practicly falling over XD) and lives a verry cheery life, best friends with the leader and he loves pups.