Author Topic: I hate when this happens!  (Read 1101 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
I hate when this happens!
« on: March 23, 2013, 01:13:44 pm »
We all hate glitches, right? I hate them too, especially this one. *read le story*                                       
So I'm in South Pole, for example, and I'm Roleplaying. I click on chat box ready to start typing and guess what? Poof! I suddenly loose connection and see my screen. I enter again, stand in place and CRASH!  >:(
So this happens few times, then I usually refresh like crazy and sometimes restart the computer. I even create new characters although I'm not sure is it working!
So please tell me about glitches that you found on game and, if you can, give me advice how to stop this crashing.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:15:40 pm by Littlewolf222 »
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: I hate when this happens!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 01:16:04 pm »
It's happened to me once or twice, but it doesn't usually anymore.
I normally fix it by shutting down FH for 5 minutes, then trying again and it works perfectly.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Re: I hate when this happens!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:06 pm »

I'll try that, thanks for posting. ^.^
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?