Author Topic: Which kind of RP do you like?  (Read 3579 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Which kind of RP do you like?
« on: March 23, 2013, 03:54:18 pm »
Almost everywhere in Feral Heart there is pack/pride. You are in need of good RP. Then you look at General chat. Some groups are mapless, some are mapped, many of these are realistic, still, there are fantasy ones. Many of 'em are literate while some are semi-literate. Every group has its requirements, so you choose one that suits you, ofcourse.
Which RPs do you like? I like literate, mapless and usually realistic, so feel free to post which ones are your favorite and do you like to RP in herds, prides, packs or something quite unusual! ^.^
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: Which kind of RP do you like?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 05:14:47 pm »
I like literate, mapped, RPs and I prefer packs over other things to RP. Though considering I have my own fantasy RP and I'm in a realistic wolf pack, I guess I like a little bit of each for that section. Realistic, unrealistic, either is fine for me.

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 06:46:54 pm »
Eee-! Interesting topic! :D

Mapped and plotted groups who roleplay in paragraph format (I hate the terms illiterate/literate) are the only ones I'll typically join! In my own personal experience, they tend to be considerably more longer lasting-- and interesting! I generally don't mind whether it's unrealistic or realistic providing it's a lil' out of the norm; I tend to grow tired of the stereotypical packs and clans- there's rarely anything that differs between them. Definitely unusual for me!

Offline nutghto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 06:50:28 pm »
I prefer to join Literate, Mapped, Realistic prides.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:25:01 pm »
Nice to know, hope even more people will post here! ^^
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 10:20:48 pm »

Well, my interests...

Species: Felines <3
Map: Mapped!
Realism: Highly realistic or realistic.
Literacy: Literate to semi. [no un-lit]
Activeness: Active
===================================

That's my opinion. I am a very highly real person XD I always look up the species before I become overly obsessed with it. Like lions and hyenas. Lol, I'm strange..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:27:48 am by BlueyiPro »

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 11:03:28 am »
See, im addicted to the game The Walking Dead, and I was like "OOOOOH I WONDER IF SOMEONE MADE AN RP!" I search on google and find forums and junk but I never see anything on FH x.x Sad :c Very very sad :c Also, I like stray rps, demon vs. Angel rps, Clan rps, and experemental rps (depending on the plot) lol but I never have the skills to make a map, Im not asking for help so yea c: I just fail xDD And I get lazy making a forums... and I honestly cant stand mappless rps...too much claiming.

Offline Blackiebelle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 02:45:26 am »
I rarely join groups unless its a deer herd. Most of my characters just wander around Bonfire and interact with a few people. Sometimes I roleplay again with someone I met earlier, but that rarely happens. I never have a shortage of people to rp with, every time I show up with a male character of a uncommon species, about five to ten females come running to rp.                          
As for prides and packs, I only do realistic ones. The whole alpha-omega thing is stupid because you can't heal from ramming a salad into a wound. If I'm in a lion rp and ONE person says king, I leave.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:14:35 pm by Tala »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 07:43:09 am »
I prefer roleplays that are in general literate and will accept my particular 'lingo'. It matters not to me if they are mapless or mapped, as long as I see potential in being long-termed as well as bestowing well-experienced, active, and mature members. Normally, I prefer realistic to semi-realistic roleplays though it all depends. Often times I will roleplay as a lion though most of the time, you'll find me joining roleplays with Starrk.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:45:26 am by Starrk »
gone

Offline lollipoplobster

• Curious Wanderer
  • art by toki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 06:10:15 pm »
I Like a good realistic wolf pack rp. XD Its fun because wolves are my favorite animal and because its like real life, you know?