Author Topic: Which kind of RP do you like?  (Read 3578 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Which kind of RP do you like?
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:58 am »
Activeness: High, Very Active
Map: Mapless
Literacy: Semi literate, preferably shorter posts or one paragraph average
Species: Wolf
Realistic-ness: Semi Realistic
Member Count: High
Other: The Alpha matters alot to me-if there a jerk OOC, then I won't join. Also, hopefully they go OOC sometimes, it makes it more fun to take a break from Rp and just chat

Im so picky :)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 02:54:52 am »
I prefer roleplaying with my friends because even if an RP claims to be active and literate and has an amazing plot it ends up dying at some point unless it's very popular. Also, with my friends I feel like I can be more open about myself, joke around, and not have to even worry about activeness because I have to be in the perfect mood to want to RP.
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 07:02:17 pm »
I prefer semi-realistic, lit. As long as they are ACTIVE and not just active for 1 day.But sometimes I love packs more like TEC, where it's mostly talking in group and hanging out/making friends.If I do go into a different role play like with my friends, the killer and creepy pasta role play's I'd like it to be mapped so we don't get interrupted every 5 minutes by a grammer-nazi or a random troll/noob. We've ALL been there once. Randomly interrupting role play's to "make friends." Lul, sorry I get lost in the typing sometimes and tend to ramble on. ~Erik
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 04:01:25 pm »
In my opinion, my favorite are literate, and I don't like when the pack is huge, (like 30 members because I most likely would forget who's who :-[), ACTIVE, mapless, realistic, wolf rps. I'm normally in one of these whenever I'm on FH.  :D

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 02:53:13 am »
I personally prefer both mapped and mapless, although I can't get maps, 'cuz maps you have the territory (wolf pack/ lion pride/ WC RPs), but some people that wanna join might not be able to, because of the map. I love literate wolf pack/ lion pride/ and WC RPs (DUN JUDGE ME xD). Realistic and active, too.

-Infinity117
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 02:56:18 am »
I personally prefer both mapped and mapless, although I can't get maps, 'cuz maps you have the territory (wolf pack/ lion pride/ WC RPs), but some people that wanna join might not be able to, because of the map. I love literate wolf pack/ lion pride/ and WC RPs (DUN JUDGE ME xD). Realistic and active, too.

-Infinity117

Please do not bump old threads, this thread hasn't been posted in since 2013.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 02:35:38 pm »
These days, I prefer non-mapped and any level role-plays. I am very open to any type of role-play as long as it keeps interest; that's really all I look for. I've joined mapped role-plays often before. The only thing I have about them now is that I'll join if I know can commit to the group.

Another is my availability and keeping the map, including any objects and textures to stay in the group. Ever since recognizing the potential of certain level role-plays, I often join whatever I choose. With the level of realism, I do not have much care there, either. Unrealistic, semi-realistic, and so on, I like whichever catches my eye.       
Image © Mikita Kavalenka