Author Topic: Is Feral Heart turning out to be a game for "Female Population"?  (Read 8355 times)

BouncyLion101

Re: Is Feral Heart turning out to be a game for "Female Population"?
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 10:11:06 pm »
Haha, I have noticed that there's a bunch of females in the game and only a few males.
But I have a fair amount of friends and acquaintances that are guys, and not girls.

I think there should be some more guys on this game, though. Not judging my own gender though, because guys and girls are both equally awesome.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 03:15:14 pm »
Boy, girl, what does it matter.  The only think bad about it is that there will be a whole lot of females begging for mates.
I am a girl but all of my characters are male because I have found that a role play males better than females.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 03:57:50 pm »
Yes it is true girls are the majority of players on here.
But like said above already, this is a story RPing game where you can write or acted out whatever you want. Boys tend to kee with the shooting games and or something related.

But also, Feral Heart is a place to just get away from reality XD. Which everyone here can relate to when hoping onto Feral Heart and running through the plains as a feline or a canine. I know for some girls (such as myself) who just like to RP as boys instead of girls. Reasons being is there isn't enough boys here.....that and Feareh just looks to sexy to be a girl with a beard XD
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 04:00:17 pm »
Feareh is a guy? Ohhh oops...
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 04:08:49 pm »
Feareh is a guy? Ohhh oops...

O3O
Ill get you XD and ill make it look like a accident.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 05:37:05 pm »
I have noticed this too. I have a bunch of FH friends who are girls and only a few guys. I often times play as male characters since there are so many female characters in the RPs I join.
Inactive

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 05:42:51 pm »
Its ok Rusty I did know Fear was a male either *Locks doors and board up windows.Sits in bathroom with shotgun*
But yes, most players seem to be girls tho lots like beiung able to play males so normaly its evened out somewhat.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 07:46:23 pm »
It is quite noticeable that there is a large difference between the girls population and the boys population here on FH. While I don't mind the less amount, it would be nice to have more boys on here to participate on certain things. It does get a bit overwhelming with the mate beggers, seeing as most are girls. However having males actually play male characters would be nice for a change. It doesn't get so... Awkward at times. Especially tying back with the whole mate situation.

I for one love playing characters of both genders, and since then can counter balance the whole 'more girls than guys' or vice versa. Now it's understandable men may favor different things, like shooting games, cars, and other 'manly' stuff lol. I see why they might not flock to this kind of environment. However, there are some mean rps out there that could attract them.
But uh. Yeah Put my two cents in.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 08:34:54 pm »
Yep we are a few guys short. Don't get me wrong I love a fps game but a role playing game is cool all the same. I think it would be nice to get some more guys in the game.

You saw nothing.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 12:18:10 am »
I've noticed it as well, which is why in RP groups I try to "help" and even out the numbers and [50% of the time]  make a male character.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)