Author Topic: Is Feral Heart turning out to be a game for "Female Population"?  (Read 8354 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Is Feral Heart turning out to be a game for "Female Population"?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 03:24:50 pm »
:o I did not know that page existed. I must explore it, it looks interesting. So much potential for experiments here  ;D
Isn't it interesting? xD I found that one day at the bottom of the main Index page, and I was like ".-. Bro. This is cool."
So yar, forum stats like that are kinda fun, and I figured that ratio might work in this thread.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 12:37:37 am »
Hey..*Is embarrassed* It's not my fault. xD Anyway, I was like when I saw a bunch of girls. "Dang, were being over run..How come there's more females then males" this question was in my mind for quiet a long time..But I think we females are over running the males :D But I always..Curious about why females be acting like males..(I do it..But only just to hang out in preset) That's kinda disturbing..Anyway.. 

BouncyLion101

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 01:26:27 am »
Hey..*Is embarrassed* It's not my fault. xD Anyway, I was like when I saw a bunch of girls. "Dang, were being over run..How come there's more females then males" this question was in my mind for quiet a long time..But I think we females are over running the males :D But I always..Curious about why females be acting like males..(I do it..But only just to hang out in preset) That's kinda disturbing..Anyway.. 
Well, if you mean girls are creating and roleplaying as male characters it's probably because it's nice to have the perspective of another gender once in a while.
The lack of male players also would contribute to girls roelplaying as a male character, because if they didn't whole groups would probably only have a handful of male characters and a ton of females.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 01:15:40 pm »
I like to cross-gender roleplay sometimes...But I don't think I'm very convincing xD The characters will look pretty masculine (sometimes even my female characters look masculine apparently), but their behaviour must be very unconvincing. People think they're actually manly females, or gay... I need man-training.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 03:30:20 pm »

Yeah i agree Feralheart is being over run by the female population and that's why most of the females role play as males, cause if they didn't you would probably have what 3 males and like 10 females, and that would just cause constant mate begging. The female population may seem to like animals more so they get attracted to the game along with the rping process, but you do get males who like animals more then the more manly things to. Maybe Feralheart needs a purpose to the game to draw the males back into the game, maybe a chance to kill some prey, or even have a hunger bar also. I have many ideas of what they could add to the game to draw the male population back in.

Even thought i am a girl i sometimes prefer to play Call Of Duty, Halo, Fifa, Need For Speed games like that on PS3 or X-box as i find Feralheart gets annoying when everywhere you go is surrounded by females, and it is nice to talk to guys once in a while instead of constantly talking to the female population.
None of my opinions are sexist really, they're just what i think.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »
In my opinion I think there is more of a Female population on Feral Heart because of what they are more interested in. Take this for example. Girls aren't as involved in gaming like black-ops and other violent games like that because they tend to use the side of their brain that isn't used for violence and a wide range of difficult technology. They have a harder time understanding the concepts and solving the problems as boys probably tend to have a harder time in English and reading comprehension. Girls seem to like animal games like FH because that what they like and love, because it involves literature and other things. I'm not trying to say that every girl loves nature, animals and literature, but 8/10 of the population in resent research seem to like things like that. As 8/10 of the male population like violence and other high graphic games like black-ops.

I hope this helps you understand a little more of why the population of females overtake the population males xD

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone