Author Topic: Long Pack/Pride Ads  (Read 1762 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Long Pack/Pride Ads
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:09:57 am »
Hey everybody!  Have you ever seen a long pack/pride advertise and they cover up your post and you hate it? Well here's something you can do! Ignore them! *No not like blocking where you can't see their post, can't talk to them, or can't see them* just simplely ignore them! It's easy as 1,2,3! (Or Pie) So stop reporting them to mods to Delay or Redlinelies! I know things cause I'm a  moderator on 6 other games. *-* Ok, well anyways, Hope this helped you prevent Ads and Yea, Bye! xD

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Long Pack/Pride Ads
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:50:16 am »
I'm presuming you mean that these ads are happening in General? If not, I would be very surprised, especially if they are the long and flowery type typically put out by the more literate groups.
If the posts of the people being annoyed are also in General, then...well, there's really not much they can say. If General can't be used for ads, then what are groups meant to do? Run all over the map and spam Local?
Aaaaand if the posts are not in General, then surely you could...ooh, I dunno...turn General off? I dunno.
Not meaning to be nit-picky here, I'm probably just missing something.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 09:10:39 am »
Can't you just turn general off? owo

Siggy by Rustys!

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 01:35:39 pm »
Hm..I wasn't aware that this was a big problem. I've never even come in contact with an advertisement that was this long.
You could just turn off the General chat if this bothers you so much though, like others have stated above.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 04:35:28 pm »
Well, Sometimes it mainly happens in General and Local, So if you turn both those off you have only "Party" "Group" and "Whisper" and some of us don't want to whisper or use party/group.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 05:27:32 pm »
Not many adverts are in local, usually its just when someone accidentally forgets to change their chat or it's in bonfire. Unless you block the person ignoring them isn't going to low the chat spam. /:

Siggy by Rustys!