Author Topic: Adoption, Mate, Divorce and Food Stands: Your Opinions?  (Read 9954 times)

Offline xJaytailx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The average stalker
    • View Profile
Re: Adoption, Mate, Divorce and Food Stands: Your Opinions?
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 12:44:30 pm »

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 06:56:41 pm »
I'm not sure if people are meant to take the mate centres so seriously. No way would you pick up a mate and expect to just click and be happy forever. I'm pretty sure you just grab the first mate you can get then go make a pack for an RP. Since this is just a game it doesn't need to be taken so seriously.

I haven't ever seen a divorce centre but I guess they are more a joke. I don't get why people are saying it takes more then just a second to divorce someone because it takes longer to adopt a child. Also we are meant to be animals, why are we going to go to court?!

I've not ever seen a food stand either, lolwut are they?

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 07:45:57 pm »
I'm all for adoption centers; it's going to be a lot harder to organically find a cub/pup/foal/grub through RP than a mate (though it happened to me, so... I'unno). And food stands are just fun; no reason not to like those. Mate centers seem... like they're missing the point of RPing and having a mate at all. But if you REALLY NEED to RP with a mate right this minute for some reason, I guess do whatever floats your boat. This is coming from someone who's not into the whole mate thing in any context, so I may not be the right person to judge that.

Divorce centers, though? I didn't even know that was a thing, and now the world seems a slightly more dismal place. WHY, in the name of sanity, would anyone ever need one of those? Your FeralHeart character isn't actually you and there's no legally binding contract; if you don't want your character to have a mate anymore, tell your RP partner that you don't want to continue the RP! If you actually feel the need to have your character get a divorce to break it off, you are getting WAY too invested. Unless said divorce is a plot point in a long-term RP or something, but in that case a divorce center probably still isn't necessary.

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 08:05:33 pm »
I hate the mate centre...It gives me the creeps...a group of mate beggars...ugh..

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 08:43:19 pm »
Adoption center is fine, but mate and divorce? That's wrong. Find your own mate on you're own. Seriously people XD

Offline Rev Guardian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Good to be home c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 05:54:19 am »
Honestly I have no problem with adoption centers being that's it's a nice way to get a rp going. When it comes to mate centers I'm kinda on the fence. On a positive note it helps to keep mate beggars away but from what I've seen all you do is pick somebody based on their looks alone. You don't really get to know them. Now on divorce centers I honestly don't like the idea of them in any way.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 06:09:43 am »
Everything has pros and cons. Adoption centers: Pro: Helps people find parents. Cons: Attracts pup killers.  Mate centers: Pro: Keeps beggars at bay. Con: Lag. Divorce centers: Pro: Helps people get out of relationships. Con: It causes pointless drama. Food stands: Pros: Best idea ever. Cons: Chat spam as people all group up and ask for food at once.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 09:33:09 pm »
I just saw a Death Center in Bonfire Island. owo
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:37 am »
I've never come across any food stands, But that sounds awesome... xD I think i'm going to make a food stand :P

I've made an adoption center myself, Personally i don't find them too bad. It's good for when someone has a mate and is looking for a pup.

Mate centers... I don't even know my opinion on them. xD

I've never came across any divorce centers.

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 02:54:35 am »
Oh what has FeralHeart come to? I personally don't mind any of them though I find their existence rather neutral for they do have somewhat Pros and Cons.

I also once saw an Abortion Center in Bonfire. Now that, I found that to have more Cons than Pros.
gone