Author Topic: Adoption, Mate, Divorce and Food Stands: Your Opinions?  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
Re: Adoption, Mate, Divorce and Food Stands: Your Opinions?
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 02:53:20 am »
Adoption Centers are Fine I guess...but there are way to many pointless stands and such...Mate Center, why be mates with some random person you just met? I mean they could be total jerks or something, and then later you decide you don't want to be their mate, and it's kinda hard to tell them. Then Divorce Centers...Is that -REALLY- necessary? And Offencsive Center...Don't even get me started...

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 03:12:41 am »
The Other Day I Saw A McDonald's Center... XD

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 03:03:12 pm »
I don't like mate centers and divorce centers. I saw an ice-cream shop in the South Pole, however! :) I went there and got a sundae. xDD Back on topic, I think that mate centers are just... disgusting. To me, however. The only time I go there is to see desperate people do anything to get mates. x-x In fact, I feel like doing it right now. Divorce centers... now that's a different story. :( You cannot simply DIVORCE a mate... right? There'd have to be a battle, anyways... but divorce's always been a sore topic for me (parents...). Honestly, if you'd go to a mate center and then a divorce center, why not just get to know some wolf/cat/lion/etc. through actual roleplay, so you can understand/grip their character's personality and what they feel, how they react, etc. and not just pick out someone random to be your character's mate... if anything, getting to know a character BEFORE you become "mates" is the best way to actually GET a "mate". Get what I'm saying?
egg me up inside (can't egg up)