Author Topic: Cross Species Mates  (Read 7388 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Species Mates
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 03:50:15 am »
I'm in the process of creating a wolf crossbred with a Balrog (the fiery beast of the mines of Moria in Lord of the Rings). Cx

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 04:27:06 am »
I personally prefer to be as realistic as possible in my roleplays and character designs (given what it is. I do have many demon characters, but I make them as realistic as possible using facts from the anime they're based off of and things stated elsewhere as well as how realistic it'd be in real life), but if someone else wants to do this sort of thing then go ahead, I suppose. It is a bit strange, though, but not necessarily in a good or bad way.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 04:29:18 am by Sparx »
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game

Offline Kirei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 07:10:39 pm »
I will admit, when I was young(er) and inexperienced, I had this wolf character who fell in love with a lion, and the lion with her. And so they became mates. o-o I have yet to Rp such another experience with odd mating couples, but I sometimes see other players in FH with...some strange pairs. xD But still, I honestly don't have a problem with things like this. As people have previously commented on this thread, I find it kind of creative and fun. c:

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 06:58:05 am »
Well, time to let the cat out of the bag or in this case the vixen and the cats. Usually all my friends whom I role play a lot with are actually all vixens or wolfs or a coyote breed, things amongst that sort. While I like to role play as a male lion, course once in a blue moon i'll go for the canine breed. The reason being it isn't a realistic role play for our characters but rather its a human who has a feral, anthro and human form, with some powers here and there or something to make them different. Lucian for example is actually the first lion character to have a lion female mate, while Typhon my greek character has a yellow vixen mate named Sparrow for his. And no where near height comparison too xD Other than that its a lovely thing to have so many people have so many combinations. And I love it, unless....

If its a realistic or semi realistic, please make it plausible. Only thing I will EVER say that its not okay, and I don't mean a Hyena and a Lion can't be together, nope. If a Lion and a Hyena make a kid in that rp and its suppose to be semi realistic, I'd want to hit them. Just because, how the heck would it survive, one and two, uhm...there's a hyena and lion offspring in the real world? Say what? So yeah, only rule i'd ever say for me really about roleplays with different specie couples.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 07:03:10 am »
The weirdest I've seen would be a Lion and a Wolf, though I mainly see the newcomers/members not as experienced with the animals' species, behavior, etc. pair up as this. Quite odd, yes, but I just let the kids have their fun. If they wish to be different, then I have no trouble in letting them. As long as I'm not involved.
gone

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 03:33:08 pm »
I have a character that is a Cheetah/Pronghorn/Seaweed Water Bear/Peregrine Falcon/Smilodon hybrid.
She was genetically engineered and none of those animals actually ever mated together, but still.

I personally like cross species mates. I think it's kind of sweet.
I also like weird hybrids, as you could probably tell.

Offline Arcanine101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • What even
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 04:46:00 am »
i think cross breeds are fine! it is creative, fun, and you never know what turns out CX i have a genetically enginered miniature sabor toothed cat, who is starting on making her own warrior cats clan, but the miniature in her is from domestic cats. I can imagine a Lion and a Wolf mating, and how weird that would look... epic B3
Not using this account anymore, found at Mapletyler ingame

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 06:54:29 am »
I like cross-species role-plays in general. One time, somebody as a joke asked if my alien character Theta could be a lioness character's mate... O.o

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 07:03:29 am »
I've seen multi species mating before and even experienced it almost firsthand before. My lion character's daughter (a lioness) started seeing a male wolf and dating around with him and they became mates and had a couple lion pups. My character loved them just the same as any other grandchild and didn't care that they were a hybrid between a canine and a feline. He was just happy to be a grandpa because I think that was his first grandchild.  ;D

Offline .Camino.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • It takes a little boldness..
    • Camino-Palomino
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 11:36:58 am »
Well, My fursona is a wolf (Camino) and my boyfriend's character is a vampire x demon lion.
He has wolf characters too, but since the feline is his 'fursona' we are often seen as lion and wolf.
Some ferals are fine with it, others like to give us a hard time about it..
But whatever, we love each other and they shouldn't take it too seriously (It's a game after all)
I think some ferals forget that we're all human behind the characters. They'll just have to deal with it.