Author Topic: Creepy Game Encounters  (Read 9950 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Creepy Game Encounters
« on: July 07, 2013, 12:37:50 pm »
Have you ever had any creepy encounters in-game? Not glitches unless they're really really creepy. I have a creepy encounter, it IS TRUE: Okai so I was wandering around FH maps and I just froze completely and stared at the moment, it said: 13371337 has left.
Why is this so creepy you ask? Because on Minecraft theres a seed that I use alot called 13371337 and something creepy happened on that seed aswell. That freaked me out alot and I just quit FH.

Awoken.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy Game Encounters
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:03:32 pm »
I thought I saw slendy once, but it was my imagination. Then a slenderman character came O_O

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 09:40:21 pm »
what happened in that seed? O.O I dun have mah computer sniff sniff.,

I never had one, or I don't remember...
Tough these 2 are a bit funny. xD

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 01:39:43 am »
-Sigh- Those creepy encounters happen to me when I was at Bonfire island sadly...

At one point a year or two ago my friend and I made a bet of who can climb a mountain, and he won sadly...So next thing you know, he dared me to meet him in bonfire island and for me to make a scar character. Next thing y'know, I had a Zira asking me if I loved her, and she started to get...close x-x Scariest thing in the world cause I went off so fast it wasn't funny. Especially after the comment "Come on Scar, we have to make Nuka ;]" Never again ._....

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 03:16:29 am »
Creepy expiriences? I have one...though it may not be as creepy as those above mine x3 I was just derping around and jumping between maps and such, when I decided to go to Bonfire Island. I went in the portal, stared at that purdy red lion demon thing on the loading screen, just the usual sturff. Then the map loaded...and my camera was inside another character's face o.o It freaked me out so much because there was basicly just floating eyes, teeth and a toungue on my screen... (Like when you F3 into someone's head XD)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 07:07:28 am »
what happened in that seed? O.O I dun have mah computer sniff sniff.,

I never had one, or I don't remember...
Tough these 2 are a bit funny. xD

I'll tell yah what happened, I had started up the world with the seed and collected enough wood and stuff to make a good enough house, now you may not think these things are important but they are, I put down a crafting table, furnace and a bed. I also had a pet wolf sitting by my bed. I went out to kill some monsters as it was almost night and when I came back my wolf was attacking me and the bed, crafting table and furnace was gone and I deleted the world after. My reaction: WHAT THE FU- *Boooooooom .3.*

-Sigh- Those creepy encounters happen to me when I was at Bonfire island sadly...

At one point a year or two ago my friend and I made a bet of who can climb a mountain, and he won sadly...So next thing you know, he dared me to meet him in bonfire island and for me to make a scar character. Next thing y'know, I had a Zira asking me if I loved her, and she started to get...close x-x Scariest thing in the world cause I went off so fast it wasn't funny. Especially after the comment "Come on Scar, we have to make Nuka ;]" Never again ._....

"Come on Scar, we have to make Nuka ;]" Omg I think I just died laughing x'DD And yeah, the amount of creeps in Bonfire is ridiculous.

Awoken.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 07:32:17 am »
My reaction: WHAT THE FU- *Boooooooom .3.*
Lol, dat reference.

And one of my scary moments...? Not nearly as scary as the ones mentioned before me. I was hanging with friends in a lion pride about a month ago, and all of a sudden we see three lionesses. Each were same size, had the same markings & colour, as well as the same name... They did everything at the exact same time, say when one sits, the other two follow not a second too late. As well as chatting... one would say something and the other two would say the same the same at the exact time. I found it a bit creepy, but they told us they were in a Skype call. The powahz of Skype, yunno?

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 11:48:57 am »
Well, this happened in my pride when we were derping OOC. Then my friend said when she was in Flourite, she was talking but no one could talk back and they were all frozen o_o That happened to me once too and I freaked out XD

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 12:36:36 pm »
-Shudder- I'll share my story.

For a change, I whipped up a horse and wondered into Bonfire. Mistake one. I wondered around doing absolutely nothing, and when I went behind to the far side of Bonfire, this pride of lions were waiting for me. o.0 They were all like, "fresh meat..." "-licks lips-" and so on.

Zombie lions in Bonfire... 0_0
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 07:14:44 pm »
The funny part is, and I think we all know this reference "One time at Bonfire..." Because so far alot of stories come from Bonfire island, its actually surprising that its cleaned up this good ._. From back when there would be those supposed "parties" e.e Thank you Red and Mods....Thank you ._.