Author Topic: Creepy Game Encounters  (Read 9949 times)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy Game Encounters
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 09:05:45 pm »
I was in F3 flying around as you do, then I saw an all black wolf with red markings so I zoomed over to get a closer look. I was just thinking "Oh how cliche! a jet black wolf with bright red markings! Oh it even has red evil eyes, how original of them! It's even called Shadow Death (or something evil) I bet it eats fear!" Then it just looked straight into my camera and ran off... I couldn't find it! Then when I went back into F2 I saw it running past me.... >.<

That teaches me for thinking badly about people characters.

Offline snake_eyes

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 10:13:28 pm »
I was in F3 flying around as you do, then I saw an all black wolf with red markings so I zoomed over to get a closer look. I was just thinking "Oh how cliche! a jet black wolf with bright red markings! Oh it even has red evil eyes, how original of them! It's even called Shadow Death (or something evil) I bet it eats fear!" Then it just looked straight into my camera and ran off... I couldn't find it! Then when I went back into F2 I saw it running past me.... >.<

That teaches me for thinking badly about people characters.

o___o That's some freaky stuff man

Offline demonXofXdreams

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 01:43:51 am »
Yes, wolves CAN sill and hurt people. Then again, I have a one year old wolf named Kai (Yes I do, I'm not lying. .-. http://demonxofxthexwolves.deviantart.com/art/Kaia-again-379405838?q=gallery%3Ademonxofxthexwolves%2F41571678&qo=20 ) So, I'm just here to say she isn't a mean killer. The little kids climb over her all day long and she just lays there. I'm not saying this about all wolves, but MY Artic/Timber wolf is one of the best animals I have ever had. Rant, over.

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 02:07:05 am »
A freaky experince I had *Flails trying to remember* Oh yea I was in Asencion just climbing da thingies and I hit my charries head sideways in one Boom a slpit second I see a Jeff the killer face... AND MY CHARRIE WAS BLACK AND RED and named banja no white AT ALL! This was me *Hides under desk Screams "MUFFIN IS IT GONE!?"*

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 03:27:28 am »
Well, I believe around the time I first started playing FeralHeart and all, I was getting used to/testing out the controls and all. Well, then I decided to go into first-person perspective. As I looked around, one of my friends decided to play a little prank on me and make the weirdest character she could possibly make. Meaning overgrown anatomy, small eyes, neon colorings, etc. Then she decided to sneak up behind me and sit right behind me as close as she could. In the end, when I turned my camera around, there she was. Right up in my face wearing that smirk grin emote. It startled me, to say the least.
gone

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 07:02:24 am »
I was walking around Ficho (down the waterfall) on my The Phantom OTO character and I happened to walk right into a Poke'mon roleplay where the poke'mon battling were Jeff The Killer and SlenderMan, and the trainers where 2 actual poke'mon...Lets just say all I saw were 2 smirking tiny pokemon and two extremely freaky characters dancing into eachother with the 'rage' emotion on their face...I just backed away like o-o'... But appearently the Phantom didn't go unnoticed and they all looked at me with rage emotions and tried to mug me. That was by far the creepiest thing I have ever experienced because of the characters... ~Erik
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Fatal Attraction.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 07:44:23 am »
Yes, wolves CAN sill and hurt people. Then again, I have a one year old wolf named Kai (Yes I do, I'm not lying. .-. http://demonxofxthexwolves.deviantart.com/art/Kaia-again-379405838?q=gallery%3Ademonxofxthexwolves%2F41571678&qo=20 ) So, I'm just here to say she isn't a mean killer. The little kids climb over her all day long and she just lays there. I'm not saying this about all wolves, but MY Artic/Timber wolf is one of the best animals I have ever had. Rant, over.

...Okay, but I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread?

I was on a pup character and I was f3'ing around the map, and when I clicked back to my character there were about 8 or 9 pup killers that had all made a circle around me. I asked them what they wanted and one of them said 'To kill you' so I got up and walked away and they all followed me growling. :p

Offline Edgegod

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 04:56:32 pm »
Creepy encounters...
Well I had only one basically. But I wasn't the only one it happened to. It actually sounds like a cheesey movie really ._.

It was a new map, based on a location from a comic that there was a shadow demon haunting it.
It had a dark gloomy sky, dark everything, but thats about it for the map itself.
Heres the creepy part:
I kept seeing a black shadow and a name tag flicker around. My friend came and the same thing. So I rounded up some noobs into a pack, who had no clue about the comic or the map's origin.
Most of the pack kept seeing a name tag flicker past though no one was there. Just flicker. Not run by like e key. Like it popped up for a split second. Others saw a flicker of black across their screen. A few others heard the sound for walking in game, though they were alone at the time.
One guy started recording. We saw the name tag, the black, the sound, and then his fh crashed.

Sounds like b******* right? Eventually I told them the maps purpose, and what it's location was based on. Most of them flipped out and paniced, and blocked me. A few started laughing their asses of thinking I got some mods or whatever for the map.
Trust me, a map that you can make shadows flash across the screen and random nametags pop up would be amazing for a horror map, but in no way was this intentional.

We got rid of the map a few days later because one person said his little sister went on the map and started crying after the shadow popped onto the screen :'D

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 06:56:59 pm »
Creepy encounters...
Well I had only one basically. But I wasn't the only one it happened to. It actually sounds like a cheesey movie really ._.

It was a new map, based on a location from a comic that there was a shadow demon haunting it.
It had a dark gloomy sky, dark everything, but thats about it for the map itself.
Heres the creepy part:
I kept seeing a black shadow and a name tag flicker around. My friend came and the same thing. So I rounded up some noobs into a pack, who had no clue about the comic or the map's origin.
Most of the pack kept seeing a name tag flicker past though no one was there. Just flicker. Not run by like e key. Like it popped up for a split second. Others saw a flicker of black across their screen. A few others heard the sound for walking in game, though they were alone at the time.
One guy started recording. We saw the name tag, the black, the sound, and then his fh crashed.

Sounds like b******* right? Eventually I told them the maps purpose, and what it's location was based on. Most of them flipped out and paniced, and blocked me. A few started laughing their asses of thinking I got some mods or whatever for the map.
Trust me, a map that you can make shadows flash across the screen and random nametags pop up would be amazing for a horror map, but in no way was this intentional.

We got rid of the map a few days later because one person said his little sister went on the map and started crying after the shadow popped onto the screen :'D

Somebody has to make that into a feral heart comic, maybe a feral heart comic parody?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 04:27:50 pm »
I'm not sure if this was just a glitch, (Because I just had just gotten the Pawsome Items Pack) but I was in Bonfire Island, and I was in F3 mode.

I looked up in the sky for a moment and saw a key/sword/thingy just floating there. Really high in the sky, not hovering above anyone. I asked over chat if anyone saw it too or if I just went insane. :-\                 

Way to be creepy....  :o