Author Topic: Creepy Game Encounters  (Read 9954 times)

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy Game Encounters
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 05:15:30 pm »

It seems that even though I'm relatively new to FH, things are always happening to me...

One time I went to Fluorite Plains. Don't ask me why, I don't know. After the loading screen went off, I discovered that I was surrounded by six wolves, all pointing towards me. Each were identical in markings, color(which was red), size, and name(Ghast). AND THEY WERE ALL STARING AT ME WITH THE TROLL FACE EMOTE.

Then they all sorta disappeared at the same time.

Creepy, huh?

Offline Edgegod

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 01:28:24 pm »
Creepy encounters...
Well I had only one basically. But I wasn't the only one it happened to. It actually sounds like a cheesey movie really ._.

It was a new map, based on a location from a comic that there was a shadow demon haunting it.
It had a dark gloomy sky, dark everything, but thats about it for the map itself.
Heres the creepy part:
I kept seeing a black shadow and a name tag flicker around. My friend came and the same thing. So I rounded up some noobs into a pack, who had no clue about the comic or the map's origin.
Most of the pack kept seeing a name tag flicker past though no one was there. Just flicker. Not run by like e key. Like it popped up for a split second. Others saw a flicker of black across their screen. A few others heard the sound for walking in game, though they were alone at the time.
One guy started recording. We saw the name tag, the black, the sound, and then his fh crashed.

Sounds like b******* right? Eventually I told them the maps purpose, and what it's location was based on. Most of them flipped out and paniced, and blocked me. A few started laughing their asses of thinking I got some mods or whatever for the map.
Trust me, a map that you can make shadows flash across the screen and random nametags pop up would be amazing for a horror map, but in no way was this intentional.

We got rid of the map a few days later because one person said his little sister went on the map and started crying after the shadow popped onto the screen :'D

Somebody has to make that into a feral heart comic, maybe a feral heart comic parody?

Comic...
This is doable...
And should be shortly done once I get off my lazy butt and decide to draw.

Offline allisonw2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Jasper there breaking my things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 02:17:59 pm »
Well after falling asleep at my desk I woke up to see I was still on Fh so I got on and woke up on my kit and right there in front of me a wolf smirking and I was like "Um hello?" and the wolf just went "LOL" and thats all it said over and over again till it finally ran away o-o

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 03:04:27 pm »
Once I accidentally changed water settings, and saw my reflection:O:O:O

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2013, 04:06:03 pm »
13371337, is actually someone's username. I looked on my friends list and on my offline friends, and they were on there. I remember RPing with them. So 13371337, is an actual person. xD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 04:10:46 pm »
One time this guy came up to me and said hello, normal right? WRONG!!!!
He kept following me and said that he was stalking me and that he was my teacher at school and he would ban me from school O_O

Creepy as Fluff

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 09:21:57 am »
Creepiest encounter. Oh gawd. There's too many XD I know one that truly scarred me for a week strait
I was in Ficho just chilling on one of those rocks around the portal to bonfire waiting for a friend to arrive. There was this whole Group of killers sitting in a perfect circle just across from me.
The first creepy moment, I was watching their chat, and then after about 2 minutes or so, they all suddenly turned and stared at me
A couple of them had the smirk emote on and that just scared me o.o
I said turned away and a couple stood up, so I just ran for my life to the water fountain.
I got to that bank where the plants are and about three of them jumped off the fountain, and swam towards me with the troll face on. Just try and imagine that, three creepy looking wolves with the troll face on slowly swimming towards you.
Oh gawd, I couldn't help but laugh after then when my friend arrived and I had to tell her the whole thing ._.

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 09:31:17 pm »
Creepy encounters...
Well I had only one basically. But I wasn't the only one it happened to. It actually sounds like a cheesey movie really ._.

It was a new map, based on a location from a comic that there was a shadow demon haunting it.
It had a dark gloomy sky, dark everything, but thats about it for the map itself.
Heres the creepy part:
I kept seeing a black shadow and a name tag flicker around. My friend came and the same thing. So I rounded up some noobs into a pack, who had no clue about the comic or the map's origin.
Most of the pack kept seeing a name tag flicker past though no one was there. Just flicker. Not run by like e key. Like it popped up for a split second. Others saw a flicker of black across their screen. A few others heard the sound for walking in game, though they were alone at the time.
One guy started recording. We saw the name tag, the black, the sound, and then his fh crashed.

Sounds like b******* right? Eventually I told them the maps purpose, and what it's location was based on. Most of them flipped out and paniced, and blocked me. A few started laughing their asses of thinking I got some mods or whatever for the map.
Trust me, a map that you can make shadows flash across the screen and random nametags pop up would be amazing for a horror map, but in no way was this intentional.

We got rid of the map a few days later because one person said his little sister went on the map and started crying after the shadow popped onto the screen :'D

Somebody has to make that into a feral heart comic, maybe a feral heart comic parody?

Comic...
This is doable...
And should be shortly done once I get off my lazy butt and decide to draw.

YAY!

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 05:22:13 am »
ok creepy time in fluorite I was climbing a steep steep STEEP mountain and I got the top (yay me! XD) and I started to fall (NOOO DX) like reallyyy slowlyyy and I started to spin and dance when I did absolutely nothing and logged off I logged on again and I was still sinking but I was jumping weird right??
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 05:31:16 am »
another weird thing happened in sky's rim I was a dragon someone told me they had a map I downloaded it I saw black and I know normal kinda and creepy thing happened I automatically NO HANDS WITH KEYBOARD and I saw my char run right to the portal it started to flash my nametag flicked back and forth and then creepier part my char turned white the screen turned white and black nd it flashed and I turned mt computer off and it turned itself back on! CREEPPY STUFFF RIGHT!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there