Author Topic: Shatteredclan/Deathstar rant (Not taking it anymore)  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
Shatteredclan/Deathstar rant (Not taking it anymore)
« on: September 08, 2013, 12:12:43 am »
     Alright, I've heard Deathstar's in the Military, I respect that. But in game I have no respect for her.
I've never cried over something in-game before but Deathstar literally had me mildly sniffing and a few tears splatting against my keys because of what she did today.
     I started my first clan today. It was the best decision I've made in-game in a long time. My clan and I RPed for a good 5 hours today. Suddenly I see one of Deathstar's members watching my clan from a distance. Wolfstrike.
I'm like, *Oh good, he's alone*. So I challenge him for spying and he innocently tell me that he's not trying to be threatening. Then a few minutes later I swivel my camera a little and spot Deathstar sitting real close to our location. I get this sense of dread cause I don't want to fight. I go and challenge her too and a few minutes later she has 5 members flanking her sides. My clan joins me but they're all like ,"Deathy, OMG I love you :DD!!". I know she's "FH Famous" but they could have backed me up. So then she sick's her warriors on mine when I refuse to fight her. They start calling my clan and I "Weak" and "Easy to wipe out". I tell my warriors to stand down and don't fight and they all don't listen to me. They actually wanted to fight them. So I'm sitting on the side telling them all to stop and one by one my members suddenly go offline. There's like a couple tears dropping onto my keys and I'm trying to keep my cool as Deathstar goes, "Let's go back to camp now lalala". As she says this I have literally 2 members on.
So, I know that kind of stuff happens logically to a Warrior Cats clan but it just hurt because it was my first one and first day doing it.
Have any of you experienced crap like this?
[/color]

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
Re: Shatteredclan/Deathstar rant (Not taking it anymore)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:31:22 am »
I'm so sorry. It's good to just ignore trolls like that who want to make you miserable. I classify her as a Squid.
Sky: Deathstar, you are no friend to Sky Army or budder. You are a Squid, and shall be treated as such. Good day, ma'am.
Toby: GRIFFIN WILL PEE ON EVERYTHING YOU OWN!!!!!
Deadlox: Everyone is hating on Deathstar and I'm just sitting here being a derp.
Jason: Whaaat
Enderlox: *noms on Sacred Caek of the Ender dragon*
Pewdiepie: BARRELLLLLLLLLL
Again, I'm sorry for what Deathstar did. I will give you a nuzzle to make you feel better. You have my sympathy.
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 12:40:07 am »
I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you. But let me point something out to you... if she is bothering you that much, you need to block her and whoever else you wish to block. So what if she and her clan call you and your clan "weak" and "easy"? That doesn't mean it's true now does it? Since when did their word become law?
They can't really kill you, or you clan members. It's just a roleplay game. No one can really die in the world of Feral Heart. The only way they can is if the owner of the character chooses to have their character die or be killed. Other than that, Deathstar isn't the one who decides which characters die, who gets hurt, what clan is weak, and so on. She really doesn't have a say in it.
If things really get out of hand, take some screenshots and send them in a private message report to a moderator. That's the best you can do. If you don't want them harrassing you and your clan, I would suggest blocking them.
Inactive

Offline voice of the water

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 01:57:41 am »
*hugs* I'm sorry that happened to you.... ShatteredClan needs to be taken down a notch >:(

Please spare me if I am ignorant of current events/etiquette/ect., I haven't been active in-game or otherwise in a good two years hahaha

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 06:25:30 pm »
ewe... I hate ShatteredClan. Deathstar is a... not gonna even say it. She attacks everyone, and it gets really annoying. I once owned a group to fight her, which was allies with most of the Clans. It was called "The Order"... but it went inactive due to the loss of General, because I could no longer call the allies when a Clan was attacked. ewe
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 07:58:33 pm »
Lady pretty much summed it up. In the future if a user is bothering you should contact one of us staff about it and provide a report with screenshots and then block the individual(s). I'm going to lock this because I don't like where this is going. If you dislike a certain pack/clan or leader(s) in it you shouldn't go shouting out their names on public threads like this and down talking them.