Author Topic: Deer.  (Read 10174 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Deer.
« on: October 08, 2013, 12:55:04 am »
Literally, just 2 minutes ago, I saw two deer. Another 17 minutes ago: a whole herd of deer.
The 2 deer weren't in that "herd." I appreciate the creative thinking, but... I've seen a lot of deer around. o_o Not to mention cold-blooded wolves, Warrior Cats...

But really, back on topic:
Deer.
Deer are EVERYWHERE. Admit it! Count them! Whatever! It was creative at first, but now deer pop up everywhere! Deer, deer, deer. They're all that I see, besides illiterate wolves/Clan cats.
Truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of deer. Although I'm surrounded by them... in my state, my head, my home, and now FeralHeart.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that deer are bad, and that you're bad for RPing them or liking them...
Honestly, I don't! My dog loves deer and hunts them...
(Really, I'm sorry if you're hurt by my post. But it's true, think about it.)
Mix it up, a little. I shook of Warrior Cats for a while, stopped the producing of them, and made a new species: Atheia, the cross-species wolf with a gun and blade. (Yeah, cheesy but AWESOME to RP...)

DEEEEEER:

KSDKSDFSWEFNEQFKJDEWKIEFWEFWEKNL
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Deer.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:01:10 am »
Oi. I agree. I see deer in my yard all the time, and recently a whole bunch of hoofed animals have seemed to pop onto FH. I don't hate deer, it's just they are a noussaince sometimes.

(And this is really irrelevant, but I love what your siggy says.)

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:13:56 am »
Where in the world do you be seeing all of these deers at? o.O I have only saw one deer yesterday hopping around in FP but that was it... I am sorry to say this but I am GLAD that we are getting a new bunch of animals roaming around feral heart. All I see in flourite plains these days is nothing but Wolves and Warriors... Sometimes prides but they do not even last 15 minutes once finding a spot to role play in.

I guess you are just going to have to shake off the deer herd just like the clans roaming around here. The wolf blade gun seems pretty interesting... Some people however like to keep it a bit realistic here and do not wish to run off as a fantasy creature... But yeah we need more fantasy role plays, Sparkle dogs anyone?  ::)

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:35:20 am »
There's these sudden BURSTS of deer, there's like an invisible deer on/off switch. Sometimes there's 0, sometimes there's humongous groups of them XD

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 01:37:59 am »
Ah, yes.
The deer.

Me, causally strolling along Bonfire Island with a new dragon wyrmling (from A Practical Guide To Dragon Riding) when I see <___ Deer> spamming the chat.
FHSUGFSIUGVDIUUGVSDRH
I just...
Wha....?
-Poof-
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 01:45:00 am »
WHERE'S SAM? /shot

As soon as I saw ( OMG DADAY !!! XD )) in exact quote I thought "wait, wasn't I there?" Sorry, just saying.. *pushes Doctor Who on Netflix away and coughs* But that was in bonfire, unless you were in bonfire at that moment.

Anyway, on-topic now... o.e

I guess deer are starting to become popular animals? Deer are pretty nice (and caribou, heh...) creatures, but at least horses aren't invading, mostly mares, right? I assume this is Bonfire Island because of how common that happens... o3o

Does seem kind of strange that you see them like... all the time though. Hopefully something else will invade though, soon, maybe.... o_o

Weird... I even have a deer character which I never use, but it's probably fun for them? e_o

I don't really mind them. As long as they don't run up to me, get scared and get someone to kill me because "i was going to eat them" or something along those lines. xD...... happened before sort of.

I might have gone off-topic a bit here.... oh well. o3o

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 01:52:15 am »
I know it's not on topic but I used to be an in elk herd. The RP kindof died ayter I got amate and hhe heud I was in to go to my mates jerd. The lead buck of my old herd challenged him. o.0 Creepy stuff. But anyway. I hace noticed quite a few out bursts of deer, especially in Bonfire

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 02:01:11 am »
I once saw a deer that ate meat and growled.  The person also spoke like this,
'As you can see the deer is hunting.'
'As you can see the deer is running away.'
It just was weird and annoying.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 08:57:40 am »
Where are all these deer coming from? Send me some? XD

I am lucky to see about 2 deer a WEEK unless I go into Bonfire and get spammed by illiterate ones. Yeah. Not happening.

Anyway, you must live in some sort of 'Deer Zone' (Or Zebra Crossing, herpderp ;D) and seen them all then.

A little off topic, but there seem to be periods throughout the day that are frequented by different species. I have somewhat subconsciously learnt not to bring, say, a dog out at times because I will promptly be killed by evil wolves XD
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:56:38 am by InfiniteSnarf »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile