Author Topic: Join the gathering ferals! It's story time.  (Read 10140 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Join the gathering ferals! It's story time.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 05:24:36 pm »
My explanation for it all:

Oh nubees! XD

You are making Tia WarKat die of laughter!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 05:30:42 pm »

Oh nubees! XD

You are making Tia WarKat die of laughter!

You're welcome. >83

Also, stop dying, its bad for your health!

Offline karmaamrak

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Never doubt what you can acomplish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 12:31:58 pm »
(This story is about bonfire)
When it was almost the beginning of time, there was a cold, barren planet orbiting a desolate, far away star. Nothing thrived on this planet, and nothing ever would have, if not for the asteroid. It crashed head on into the planet, it was full of H2O, carbon, and oxygen, which all spilled onto the planet. A tiny, weak atmosphere began to bloom, and all of those strange, alien chemicals from the asteroid melted into eachother and created a cell. That cell divided into trillions, hundreds of thousands of cells, each one split into two categories. The first evolving cell developed tiny ears, a long snout, and thick shaggy fur. The other cells evolved to have sleek fur, sharp eyes, and sharp claws. As they evolved and crawled onto land, they both split apart, the canines and felines became known as the Pack and the Pride. Both lived only only on Florite Plains and both groups argued and fought over prey that belonged to them, or if a young one was missing. Finally, after years of needless bloodshed and harm, they all agreed to meet peacefully on the island where they all originated; the island of the beginning. Once there, they lit a giant bonfire to stay warm and dry, and began to discuss their problems. Words turned into snarls, and snarls turned into fighting. One young feline accedentally tripped over a burning timber while fighting, and it rolled over to all of the dense plant life. At once, everything errupted into flames, and felines and wolves dove into the sea, panicked, and swam over to new and distant lands, where even more packs and prides began to flourish. The now rogue felines and canines told their young about Inferno island, and those young to their young about Burning island. Generation apon generation passed, until one day the name Inferno island became known as Bonfire island. And the name still stands today.
Art is the symbolic figure of the artist's emotions, so if you cannot create art, if you can't create emotions.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 02:57:40 pm »
Lol Nubeees... Indeed xD

Ohhh I like the origin story for our little feral planet there Karma. Very vivid and creative and similar to theories about earth's formation I like that inner astronomer in you :) Its a nice way to think of the unity of the land also since they all are children of the asteroid. I like your explanation for the naming of Bonfire island as well. It would explain why they spread out so much. Wonderful story.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 03:28:06 pm »
Woooow. Everything you guys have written is Amazing. I need to post something but it will be w hole with everything else I have to do
pm for free art i need practice

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 10:20:26 pm »
Knocking this topic back up because the discussion is still relevant and I'm really interested to hear some new legends on this new year. I will eventually be adding my own to this list when I find the time. Anyone is welcome to join in on this topic and share their own Feral Heart legends.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 10:40:33 pm »
Ohoho! *rubs hands together* I have found my niche.
*casually shoves excerpt from my weird, creepy Cryptid Journal*

My other theory was off, but I believe this one is somewhat relevant... even if it's too nerdy/science-y to be a "legend." x3

The Second Mystery~Gigantification

Throughout my travels, I have been through strange places, and met some strange animals. One of my most intriguing findings is the gigantification of some animals. The species that I have noticed goes through this the most is the domestic cat. Some of them are the size of lions... and pretty much all of them are bigger than me... and I'm a wolf! Of course, this strange size is not limited to cats, and many species are gigantified on a normal basis.
Many of the gigantified animals are seen in Flourite Plains, though it is also common in Bonfire Island.
Now for my reasoning of how this happened.
Flourite crystals are especially common in this world. Naturally, the highest concentration is in Flourite plains. And with fluorite, comes fluorine, which strengthens bones and teeth. The fluorite in our world, however, is somewhat strange, coming in strange patterns, glowing and even floating. So perhaps these special fluorite crystals produce a mutated fluorine, one that can strengthen MORE than just teeth and bones. Since the crystals are found in the lakes, the morphed fluorine could easily affect the populations of the plains.
Hopefully I'll be able to test this theory soon, but until then, I will continue my search for a lead.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 10:45:33 pm »
That is such a cool idea Twisted :D It makes total sense too! Quite an interesting theory you have there. I love that idea and the logic behind it.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 10:52:28 pm »
ooh interesting topic! c:

THE TALE OF THE GOOD OL' LAGGY STONE BRIDGE

Turtle: COME CHILDREN. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP

So you've probably all heard of Fluorite Plains. No, not the Mate Center Island. No, not the cape thing. Kids, seriously? It's the BIGGEST MAP WITH THE CAVE AND TREES AND STUFF. Okay, so, a huge ravine thing cuts through the map. Long ago, the floofs living there--canines, felines, and matebeggars--were having issues about who owned which part of the map, and both sides wanted more land and power. The canines and felines were in a huge war, and the ravine cutting through the map acted as divider between the sides. Crossing over it, in most cases, meant death. Harsh, right? Sadly the matebeggars would always be spared. ughkfdh whyyyy

So pure anger and rage aside, there was two creatures, a lion and wolf. Both sick of the war, they swam out to Cape Island, which was not claimed by either side. Then they met each other. One was named "Default" and the other "Character". Default and Character become friends and blah blah insert a bunch of boring stuff here Mr. Turtle is too lazy to talk about.

They came back, and after a super-duper thoughtful speech, the canines and lions put aside their differences and became united. Because of it, they thought that they could build a bridge between both sides so they cross over whenever they wanted. With the help of both canines and felines, they both brought two large rocks, and after a bit of working, they were able to make a bridge that stayed up. That is why the rock is there, and now tons of species will meet there together! Yay! And that is also why matebeggars are now everywhere. NOW RUN CHILDREN BEFORE YOUR PARENTS YELL AT ME

^And there is my 'beautifully detailed' and 'beautifully written' story of the Stone Bridge. huehue

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 01:50:51 am »
Wow, I loved hearing( lolwhut 'hearing?')these amazing legends of Feral-Heart, I can't wait to see more C: Keep it up! I would write something, but everyone of these posts are just to amazing to think of anything even more amazing than these! Love it! ;D

.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.