Author Topic: Scariest Moment in Fh?  (Read 8968 times)

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Scariest Moment in Fh?
« on: May 11, 2014, 02:05:20 pm »
Now I know Feralheart isn't a scary game, but I've had plenty of scary moments! Have you ever had any scary moments in FH?

A few times I got jump scared when I was F3ing around and I hit a sudden lag spike. When my screen started moving again, I had F3ed and froze in a random person's face. And you know that silly/creepy glitch where you can F3 inside your character's face? Well.... Yeah.... e3e

Another moment I had is when I was in a Slenderman map and my friend and I were playing hide and seek. I was looking around in F1, or F2 mode (can't remember which one shows character's front view) but I couldn't find my friend. I sat down and said I gave up and she dropped down right in front of my face just as the music in the map made a screaming noise. And she was literally RIGHT THERE in my face.

But yeah ^^ Those are some scary moments in FH, do you guys have any?

Signature by Sevral

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Scariest Moment in Fh?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:18:37 pm »
I don't think I had many frightening moment on FH. Whenever someone randomly gets in my camera in the F3 mode, meh. It doesn't scare me. Although this one time was super awkward and it scared me slightly-

I was F3ing around and saw a wolf pack in Fluorite Plains just RPing and I decided to stalk browse one of the wolves' bios. So, you know how you have to click on the character in order to check out their bio? Wellllllll... I do this all the time but I guess my mouse slipped and it had the arrow next to it. Little did I know that I was standing right in front of the person's face. Oh my god, that was so awkward I think I quit FH for a week just so they didn't remember my username. UwU

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:59:08 pm »
It was when I was RPing as my Shadow the Hedgehog character in Lagfire Island. I saw a Classic Sonic character. Taking interest I read his bio and it said he was insane at night. It was night in-game. Then Classic Sonic said in the chat "Toot toot sonic warrior!" and we RPed fighting. I got very scared and logged off. This was yesterday.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 10:55:54 pm »
I don't think I had many frightening moment on FH. Whenever someone randomly gets in my camera in the F3 mode, meh. It doesn't scare me. Although this one time was super awkward and it scared me slightly-

I was F3ing around and saw a wolf pack in Fluorite Plains just RPing and I decided to stalk browse one of the wolves' bios. So, you know how you have to click on the character in order to check out their bio? Wellllllll... I do this all the time but I guess my mouse slipped and it had the arrow next to it. Little did I know that I was standing right in front of the person's face. Oh my god, that was so awkward I think I quit FH for a week just so they didn't remember my username. UwU

Most awkward moment for everyone. That's happened to me. OnO

Signature by Sevral

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 10:58:36 pm »
It would have to be when I was Typing and not paying attention...
Miss-clicked into a person's face.

Yeap.

That was fun.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Aicosu125

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 02:50:13 am »
seeing dozens and dozens of copiers of myself o3o

Offline OwnerOfAllGames

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Official Quent Yaiden RPer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 09:30:56 am »
Scariest moment was when I.. I saw those demonic wolves for the first time! I saw them wit-with my own two eyes! They were WOLVES..! I withdrew my Revolving Carbine, and proceeded to fight them off. Luckily, they were no match for my hunting skills and my dog companion Blue.

- Quent Yaiden. Sheriff of Kyrios.
"The thing about fairy tales is; there's always some truth in them." - Quent Yaiden. Sheriff of Kyrios

Offline Reving32

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • if you haven't got anything nice to say, sit down.
    • h0nkmaster
    • naegito
    • sacrificethenuns
    • reving32
    • realnozomitojo
    • View Profile
    • deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 08:48:14 pm »
My clones x.x

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 09:10:48 pm »
My clones x.x

MafiaPanda! Love the name XD

Signature by Sevral

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 08:30:23 pm »
One time I was attacked by cyborg birds.. Birds are scary on their oun but THESE birds worked for Black Mesa. Due to being transformed into a cat by a timelord by the name of Solara I stood a chance but it didn't really help. I woke up in Black Mesa on a table, I quickly escaped out the window but that was just luck..