Author Topic: Scariest Moment in Fh?  (Read 8967 times)

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Re: Scariest Moment in Fh?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 01:13:09 pm »
FeralHeart doesn't usually scare me, but I've come across one creepy moment.
I was just chilling in Last Cave with my friend and the game started crashing and glitching. When I finally came back on, I was controlling someone else's character. I just stared at the screen and didn't do anything... until the character I spawned as said in local: "My body is ready."
I was creeped out and then I crashed. xD

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 10:59:26 am »
FeralHeart doesn't usually scare me, but I've come across one creepy moment.
I was just chilling in Last Cave with my friend and the game started crashing and glitching. When I finally came back on, I was controlling someone else's character. I just stared at the screen and didn't do anything... until the character I spawned as said in local: "My body is ready."
I was creeped out and then I crashed. xD

This happened to me many times, it's a known glitch x3

There was a glitch in Ficho Tunnel that when you jumped on the portal to Fluorite Plains, you glitched. On the loading screen, it said you were teleporting to Fluorite, but actually it teleported you back to Ficho. When it happened to me, I was walking in air for some reason, then lag came, and when the lag ended, I was controlling someone else's character. But for some reason, I found it rather funny than creepy x3

The bio, the character, the group, everything was different from my character! Then I crashed.

Creepy stuff... hmm...

When I was rping with my friend, who had his demon wolf character, I F3'd him for no reason, zoomed in to his face. His eyes were closed, then suddenly they opened, and an evil smile came on his face. It creeped me out a little XD

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 12:39:35 pm »
I don't necessarily have scary moments, or are scared, however I have had small bouts of panic and maybe some startles were involved. -Slight laugh-

Well, my computer doesn't like remaining on a window too long and will grab a hold of the windows behind it (but not pop them up) and I sometimes overreact whenever my FeralHeart crashes (as it happens frequently, but I'm able to fix where my characters are at so I don't crash again - it's actually happened less and less when I use this trick) and I feel my heart stop until I click back on it to check if I crashed or not, and usually end up misclicking into someone's face or onto another person. I get really paranoid whenever it freezes because I'm always like "u gonna freeze or be my bae?" Okay, I kid, I'm not exactly like that, but I do have a similar reaction.

Another moment actually happened to me the other day. Setting my home at the worst possible moments. I happened to be climbing Ascension, and fell - of course, like the dumb I am, I ended up setting my home in the middle of the air. I was so close to the top, I could taste my usual spot.
-Wolfie

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 01:21:29 pm »
Setting my home at the worst possible moments. I happened to be climbing Ascension, and fell - of course, like the dumb I am, I ended up setting my home in the middle of the air. I was so close to the top, I could taste my usual spot.
Right, that happens to me too. xD But instead, when I'm done falling off, sometimes I press the "Set Home" button instead of "Go Home". And everything is lost. xD There should be a shortcut to go home without B+"Home"+"Go Home". It's so annoying when that happens :P.

I don't have anything scary as far as I remember... hmm...

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 01:55:54 pm »
Setting my home at the worst possible moments. I happened to be climbing Ascension, and fell - of course, like the dumb I am, I ended up setting my home in the middle of the air. I was so close to the top, I could taste my usual spot.
Right, that happens to me too. xD But instead, when I'm done falling off, sometimes I press the "Set Home" button instead of "Go Home". And everything is lost. xD There should be a shortcut to go home without B+"Home"+"Go Home". It's so annoying when that happens :P.
Same here. It's a really big problem I have especially if I'm doing something - anything really, like changing a YouTube video - I'll end up falling and hitting "Set Home" and then "Okay". Glad I'm not the only one who has a similar problem, atleast with the "Set Home" button.

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 02:30:49 pm »
It was when I was RPing as my Shadow the Hedgehog character in Lagfire Island. I saw a Classic Sonic character. Taking interest I read his bio and it said he was insane at night. It was night in-game. Then Classic Sonic said in the chat "Toot toot sonic warrior!" and we RPed fighting. I got very scared and logged off. This was yesterday.

YAY! I WAS TEH CLASSIC SONIC CHARRIE. I remember you!
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 09:37:46 pm »
Well, this one's kinda embarassing, and I've just got to clear this up: I was being stupid, and I thought some hacker hacked me and changed my password. But luckily, no, a hacker DIDN'T change my password.

What happened was I tried to log in one day, and guess what? The game thought it was wrong. I panicked and screamed about it on SPORE, when I found I had CAPSLOCK on. Then I realized-- I was being stupid. And then I logged in just fine.

Just goes to show how stupid I can be.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 10:57:57 pm »
1. My favorite character in the roleplay I'm in dying... Not mine, by the way, but kate over there mentioned her. 8I (I mean when I heard she was going to be killed off.)

2. Connection lose glitches... //shudder//

3. People continuing the roleplay quite a lot without you to the point you're so confused... >U (Not sure this would be considered scary, but meh.)

4. Watching friends argue, and you don't know what to say.

Before I get too personal, I guess I'll stop my 'list' there and think of something else...

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 12:26:00 am »
I haven't had many scary experiences in-game but one rather terrifying time
was when I just started the game and I completely messed up the first map I had downloaded. It placed everything onto thw wrong folders and as I entered the game it came up with "FeralHeart exe has stopped working". I was a major newb back then and I thought I had just corrupted the entire game forever.

Yep..

I don't even know.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:41:20 am by xXQueenXx »

Sandfury

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 02:37:50 am »
Scariest moment in FH? My first time being warned by a Mod. Waaaayyy back in September. Luckily the mod was nice enough to not kick me. o3o