Author Topic: Scariest Moment in Fh?  (Read 8973 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Scariest Moment in Fh?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2014, 02:48:34 am »
Scariest moment in FH? My first time being warned by a Mod. Waaaayyy back in September. Luckily the mod was nice enough to not kick me. o3o

Haha, they're quite a scary crew. xD

Well I don't really remember myself having a scary moment but I witnessed one. You're not supposed to have symbols in your name, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Well, these two people swapped their character's bodies due to thee glitch. ( <???> is the name tag that appears and when you glitch on them it's another name. Well...the emoticon is in the way..)
Oooo, I want that glitch to happen X'D

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2014, 11:36:39 am »
[color=lime green]When my computer broke and I got a kindle fire HDX instead. Now I don't know if I will ever play FH again. For now I am just on the forums, but I don't know when I will ever be able to play ;( ..

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 04:11:18 am »
When I was on a Scar character and some Nuka whispered me asking if I wanted to Rp, when I tried to respond back I accidentally sent it to a random person. Within seconds I quit the game and stayed off for a few days XD

Then, I went into Atlantis with a remade version of my very first character, and I was just swimmin' and stuff when some person whispered me... let's just say some very rude and mean stuff ;~; I spent a while wondering what I had done and that it was probably because of my character but the person ended up whispering me back that it was a mistake whisper.

That's about all I've got so far.

Offline allisonw2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Jasper there breaking my things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 05:43:25 pm »
I was just having a normal good time on the game and suddenly I disconnected and "Someone else is using your account"

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 08:41:43 pm »
Hmm...hmm hmm hmm...There's a lot to choose from. Probably the scariest moment for me was when I first ecountered that glitch where you log on after getting disconnected and find that you are in control of another character (I'm sure that glitch has a shorter nickname but I can't recall it at the moment). That happened to me in Last Cave, not long after I had joined FH. When I realized what was happening, I panicked somewhat, not sure what was going on or what I should do about it. I thought that if I logged off, I would also disconnect the person I was "possessing". Deciding to risk it, I eventually logged off and then back on, hoping I wouldn't have an un-possessed but irate stranger on my hands. The person was still there when I returned, and they turned to me and asked if I wanted to join their pack. I was shocked that the person was completely oblivious to the entire episode, but I said nothing to them about it. The conversation that followed was rather awkward indeed. At the time it seemed scary, but now I look back at it as just another newbie derp moment.
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 02:49:39 am »
hmmm... scariest moment... well my scariest moment was when I was in bonfire and some copy of me sat next to me... same name... same wolf... so I asked why they copied me and they said "i copied u? I am u!"  that scared me out of my chair for some reason....

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 02:52:01 am »
I remember one time I was in Fluorite Plains with a friend and a mod or someone warned the entire map about something, I forgot what, but it was the first time I had ever been warned by a mod (Even though I wasn't a part of it since it was just a warning to all of the map) and it scared me pretty good XD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 03:37:36 am »
Defiantly those typos that form a dirty word... whenever it happens I have a mini heart attack xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Levi-Heichou-AoT

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • damian wayne tho
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 04:04:01 am »
I was on my character Twelve, trolling some trollers for a bit... because they were trolling us, I eventually stopped and they looked almost exactly like my character. I got scared because they could have ruined my character's reputation! Eventually it all made out and they deleted the characters. I was so scared because Twelve is my bby. ;_;

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 07:11:31 am »
Oh mia......

Erm, my scariest moment has to be when I tabbed out of game one day for about, half an hour maybe? Well I came back, and my game disconnected, so I reconnected it to find my face merged with Vasks XD it was funny but scary at the same time ouo

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves