Poll

Did this help explain the rules more clearly?

Yes.
A little.
Maybe.
No.

Author Topic: Rules Enforcement [MEANINGS+POLL]  (Read 1034 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Rules Enforcement [MEANINGS+POLL]
« on: June 04, 2014, 12:32:50 am »
Hello. I have found many 'Rule-Breakers' within the game so I decided to make a thread that explains the rules a bit more clearly. I will start from the first rule and go down the list.
Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
This means, speak English in the right maps and watch your language. No cursing, because all ages of those play this game.
Respect the MODs And Their Actions
The MODs can do what they want, if they ban you then you must deal with it!
Respect Each Other
Be nice to other members, don't be rude!
Keep It Appropriate Usernames/Character Names
Any bad names can be easily reported. So, keep good names like "Star" and "Jacob".
Discussion Of Bans and Reports
You don't talk of your bans and/or reports within the forums.
Behave In The Chats
You don't curse, speak English, and be nice to other members when talking to them in chat.
No Map Claiming
This means, don't claim any public maps! Such as: Bonfire Island, FeralCity, Flourite Plains. Any private maps, you can claim.
Altering Game Files
I believe Red explained this very clearly here.
Your Account, Your Responsibility
This means; If your siblings get you banned: it your fault for letting them get on your account!
Do Not Impersonate Any Of The Staff/MODS
Don't pretend to be somebody who is a moderator, in training, a helper, and/or an administrator. Got it? Good.
Thanks for reading, hope this did clear a few things up though.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Rules Enforcement [MEANINGS+POLL]
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:45:53 am »
Arr, I'm not sure if it's necessary to make a topic discussing the official game rules since they are already bulleted to the top of the forums. It's sweet of you to make this for users so they can understand them more clearly, but it's probably better to PM a staff member if they were banned or just need more information regarding the rules. If users don't read the rules when they register or they don't go on the forum at all, I'm not sure if they'll see this.
speak English
Hmm, you're aloud to speak other languages in-game, just not on the forum to avoid confusion. That's why there's translations on the game rules here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Rules Enforcement [MEANINGS+POLL]
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 01:31:00 am »
It's nice of you to try to explain the rules out a little simpler to users but there are a few things here that I want to touch base with starting out with these two bits here.

Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
This means, speak English in the right maps and watch your language. No cursing, because all ages of those play this game.
Respect the MODs And Their Actions
The MODs can do what they want, if they ban you then you must deal with it!

With the first one, technically users don't have to just speak English. Users are allowed to speak other languages so long as they keep their conversations appropriate still. The language rule only really applied while we had general chat. We discouraged users from speaking in another language in general since that chat was widely broadcasted in the map. In that case it was best to speak English so as not to confuse things since most users speak English around here but also so inappropriate things weren't sliding by just because they were in another language or what not.

As for the mods being able to do whatever they want, that can easily be read into wrong. No we aren't allowed to do anything we want nor do we do that. We like the other users still must respect rules and policies as anyone else. That bit can also be read like we can ban if we want to... which isn't the case either. Perhaps it's just the wording but I will clarify that bit by saying that we only ban users who are breaking rules and rightfully earn the punishment. We will never ban anyone just because we are mods/admin and we can.

As for this whole topic I honestly don't think it's necessary since the rules were explained fairly thoroughly in their original thread. The rules shouldn't be up for discussion either hence why that thread was locked. If users have any questions about the rules they can always come to us for further information.

Locking this~

While we do appreciate your feedback and your attempt to help other users this kind of thread is just not necessary. I hope you can understand.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:05:11 am by LordSuragaha »