Poll

Would you still play it?

Yes
49 (94.2%)
No
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?  (Read 6854 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 08:27:57 pm »
Oh my, this is interesting ouo

If FH was a survival game, Whisper would maybe have to group up to survive XD She's so small ;0; But, she would hunt mainly smaller prey and avoid being alone, although she may end up the Omega of a pack being the smallest and a fox over all. Maybe she could group with Lord, Vask and Vespian >;3

Hurhurhur

~ Whisper

Probably Poke if she had her electro powahs in the game. x3 You'd probably just be with #2FAB4U cause we have dem derp moves.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 09:57:11 pm »
I love this idea! it sounds amazing! and a bit like wolfquest... BUT its still amazing and I would love it if FH was like this, anyways, great idea lord!!!!!!

Rizzla

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 10:46:14 pm »
I'd spend the rest of my Feral life hiding in a tree (Cuz i'm forever alone.), eating ants or something. Walp i guess i could convince Moriah to hide up there with me so we can feed on each other's fleas.. Whatevs.

I honestly don't think this would end well, with all the trolls out there who'd go mad for the new feature. But i guess as long as we have enough places to hide and groups to join up with we'd be okay... Just throw Items into the mix and you've got either a Hit or Madhouse.

Offline lolopo456

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 06:06:56 am »
Omg so happy finally got in because registration takes forever lol XD any ways if it was survival based honestly I would be a feline :D maybe with wings? C:

Aicosu125

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 08:31:36 am »
This is rather interesting~ To be honest, I would be that one derp up in the trees doing friggin sneak attacks. I would obviously be Cheshire, my fursona, and I would side with anyone I possibly could, just for protection, really. All about surviving. Would be cool, if there was like 2 options in FH (kinda like IT). A survival mode & just the regular game mode. Hm...if this would ever happen, I would be all over that.~

Would probably as well team up with my #2Fab4U buds, and my HowlingLass Team mates.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 12:35:06 pm »
I'd probably end up with #2FAB4U group as well. cx (Cause I am in it already.. derp) ThoughIbetIwillendupasthebodyguardforthegroup
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline MidnightDiamond

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 07:48:30 pm »
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:51:27 pm by MidnightDiamond »
Too lazy to put a signature for now~

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2014, 12:06:32 am »
For some reason, I'm just imagining Feral Heart as something like DayZ xD That would be amazing and at the same time.. terrifying. I'd end up just being the sort that creeps around, scavenges and cheap shots rather than barging in and killing people. Well.. Most of the time. (:<

I would honestly love that though, it'd be a personal favourite. I'm still waiting for a game like that, that's more advanced and has more options to do to survive, unlike Wolfquest ;u; (don't get me wrong, I like WQ but it can get a bit boring after a while)
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 01:22:06 am »
It'd be much more fun. But it would be awesome if there was a setting for survival stuff. Just so not everyone that would'nt want to do a survival thing doesn't have to. :3
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 01:43:07 am »
Very interesting! I wish they had more games like that as I am really into realism. Anyway, I think this would be wonderful and would put an epic spin on roleplaying! Let's say you type on a couple of sentences to roleplaying you hunting a bird and the chat box would pick it up and would automatically start doing your actions as you're typing! Now that would be awesome! You'd never have to wait for a roleplay if you can see them doing it before it's even posted!

I think games like this make the game seem better and more action packed! Starting out as a young one and growing in experience, finding a mate, having your own offspring and living the way real animals do would give many people the opportunity to see how hard the wild is and maybe a better understanding of the animal they are playing as.

Another good thing that could be added to this (if not already added) is you could pick various breeds and species of canines and felines. Like let's say you click on being a canine then a small box appears and there is a list of breeds that are canines or like canines (domestic dogs, coyotes, foxes, wolves, etc.) and same for the felines! Now that would be an interesting thing to see! I would definetly encourage playing a game like that!

And one other thing, let's say you could only have markings, colors, etc. to the breed of your choice. I feel that would make it even more realistic as you wouldn't want a pink lion running around trying to survive. One, there are no pink lions and two, as a cub, they would be easily spotted and most likely killed. Even if it did live to adulthood, it probably wouldn't be able to hunt without getting seen.

Annnnd one more thing (sorry XD). I think it would be just amazing if humans were involved in the game to! You could start off as a human baby either born to farm, hunt, breed, study or take care of the animals. It would give it an ironic spin and with so many dangerous animals running about, it would be about survival for them to! Like while you and your small family is sleeping, a lion ends up breaking into your home and it's up to you to fight it off. You either die and your family goes with you or you live and the lion does!

Anyway, those were just some ideas and opinions on the subject, see ya!