Author Topic: If KovuWorks (The Creator of Feral Heart) came back...  (Read 9374 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: If KovuWorks (The Creator of Feral Heart) came back...
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 03:05:50 pm »
Thanks!
doing what i feel like

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 12:25:30 am »
1. He would probably add new meshes and revamp maps and definitely add a few new ones.
2. Kovu might add more animals to play as.
3. More items that do not take downloading!
4. Finishing the movie maker, I've always wondered what that would do.
5. He might attempt to add a hunting system unlike IT.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 12:53:58 am »
omg phone.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 12:54:20 am »
well, if mister kovu man came back; one, i would die and Wolfie would have to resuscitate me. two, i'd pinch myself to see if i was just havin' one of those FH dreams again!
really though, i'd like to see him do some cool things. this bucket'o fluff needs some improvments on animations'n such. runnin', howlin', and swimmin' just to name a few. mmm, nothing else really irks my mind right now to what i'd want to see...
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 07:40:49 am »
Kovu is back, but not on Feral Heart..
But on Impressive Title II!

Wooow! I didnt know therse Impressive title II :D
But anyway I would like him to have moviemaker done first.
Then Id really like another local map, what about deset with cool sandstorm?! :D
Maybe updated run cycle.
I think everything else is perfect.
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.

Offline BadAssJeff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look at me, Look at me. I'm a Naruto fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 09:15:15 am »
I'f Kovu came back, hmm... I'm not really sure what he'd do.

- Running & Swimming Action
Okay, I'm really ticked of how the models run. I believe if Kovu came back that he'd change how the models would run, now days its basically a model's front legs and back legs going at the same time instead of a realistic running model.

- FeralHeart Maps
Yeah sure the maps are okay but we need more land to explore! Updating the maps would be a hole lot better.

- Colors & Markings
Having the option to atleast put 2 markings on one of your characters and possibly an eye editor so we can change the eye colors, for example ; One eye blue, one eye brown.

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »
I'd like very much for the map maker to be less complicated for people that struggle with it. We should be able to make the terrain in-game, similar to how you can in the Zoo Tycoon games. It's hard to explain, but I think this would be a great feature.

My idea on this:
There would be another tab on the menu in the map maker, and this would have tools that would allow players to shape the land however they want. They could make natural plateaus, soften the land, make ditches, etc. There'd be an option on said tab that you could use to "paint" the land with different terrain textures. The water height, land width, and whatnot would be moved to this tab.

This is a similar feature on the Zoo Tycoon games, and the creators of World of Warcraft use this to make zones for players. I understand that this feature would be very hard to make, but it'd be great if it was taken into consideration.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 02:06:19 am »
I would ask him to add... PVP! However there should be something in options/settings to turn off PVP so when you are AFK some random troll wont come and attack you. Also I would also ask him to make it a little like Impressive Title/World, you could have a health bar, but you wont die, if you run out of HP, it will just say, "You are wounded!" in the chat. Also, I would ask him to add prey and hunting, and you could be able to tame the prey and you could have a pet. If you killed the prey, you would be able to eat it and regain health. There should also be more actions. Also he should make an offline mode, so you could play as your character. And there should be a campaign mode, where you can make your own campaigns, play them, and even put them up for download so others can play them! These all might not sound like good ideas in your opinion, as it may increase lag, but meh.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 03:40:21 am »
I would ask him to add... PVP! However there should be something in options/settings to turn off PVP so when you are AFK some random troll wont come and attack you. Also I would also ask him to make it a little like Impressive Title/World, you could have a health bar, but you wont die, if you run out of HP, it will just say, "You are wounded!" in the chat. Also, I would ask him to add prey and hunting, and you could be able to tame the prey and you could have a pet. If you killed the prey, you would be able to eat it and regain health. There should also be more actions. Also he should make an offline mode, so you could play as your character. And there should be a campaign mode, where you can make your own campaigns, play them, and even put them up for download so others can play them! These all might not sound like good ideas in your opinion, as it may increase lag, but meh.
I think those are all great suggestions, Mayah. I'd love PvP on the game.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 05:16:15 am »
I think those are all great suggestions, Mayah. I'd love PvP on the game.
It's a great Idea I agree!
But I'd like you, Mayah to reply to this thread again, because this is about what you think KovuLKD wants to add first to the game ;) And I would really like that if you gave more than 2 of what ideas you have about what KovuLKD would do first for the game.
(Don't worry I don't force you to do this but it would be highly appreciated ;3
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:17:59 am by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like