Author Topic: If KovuWorks (The Creator of Feral Heart) came back...  (Read 9370 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: If KovuWorks (The Creator of Feral Heart) came back...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 05:23:21 pm »
I would ask him to add... PVP! However there should be something in options/settings to turn off PVP so when you are AFK some random troll wont come and attack you. Also I would also ask him to make it a little like Impressive Title/World, you could have a health bar, but you wont die, if you run out of HP, it will just say, "You are wounded!" in the chat. Also, I would ask him to add prey and hunting, and you could be able to tame the prey and you could have a pet. If you killed the prey, you would be able to eat it and regain health. There should also be more actions. Also he should make an offline mode, so you could play as your character. And there should be a campaign mode, where you can make your own campaigns, play them, and even put them up for download so others can play them! These all might not sound like good ideas in your opinion, as it may increase lag, but meh.
I think those are all great suggestions, Mayah. I'd love PvP on the game.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
Re: If KovuWorks (The Creator of Feral Heart) came back...
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 04:42:31 pm »
Now I'm not entirely sure, but I think he would:

1. Update the animations.
    -Personally, the running animation and the swimming animation really tick me off. If an animal really ran like that, it would drop to the ground belly first when it took it's first stride. The swimming animation is just the running animation, but underwater. Animals do not swim like that. It would be really cute if it could be a doggy paddle for canines or something. The roar/howl animation is a little choppy to me, and it's just a small thing that bothers me. I don't really like them. It would also be cool if there was a little tail swinging action, like if you sit still, your animal will flip it's tail or swing it back and forth.

2. Add more maps/Update them.
    -It would be great if there were more diversity in the maps. I mean, in Fluorite Plains there is a little wooded area, but it would be cool if there was a temperate forest, or a taiga, like in northwestern US, or Siberia. It would be cool if we had a desert as well, or a tropical rainforest. Maybe he could update some existing maps also. Fluorite could be made into a slightly more realistic savanna, and such.

3. Add more species.
    -It would be great if we had another species, like avians. We could make birds, rather than sticking the Pawsome Items beak onto a lion. Maybe even deer or dragons like in Aro'Kai. That would diversify the game a lot more, and our prey wont look like a brown lion. Dragons would also be a great addition, because a lot of people like dragons, and it's kind of hard to make dragons out of a canine or feline model.

4. More default markings/Better character editor.
    -I know you can download markings, but it would be easier if everyone just had these markings when they started, so they could see less marshmallows. We could also do for a more in-depth character editor. For example: Different kinds of tongues, and changing the color of tongues. There should also be more eyestyles, and the ability to have dual colored eyes. The ability to have two markings on one body part would be a cool addition as well.