Author Topic: Craziest RP in Bonfire?  (Read 7308 times)

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Craziest RP in Bonfire?
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:15:57 pm »
So I think we can all agree that there's always some crazy stuff going on in Bonfire Island, but what's the most memorable thing you've ever seen there?
Was it a RP?
A character?
Or just a group of crazy floofs?

I saw a "Police Dog Academy" with loads of german shepard characters and even a fitness club making everyone run around bonfire.
 (It was a lagging experience.) omg that pun tho
I also remember seeing a neon-cloured "Barack Obama" character.
The weirdest RP i've seen down there was probably a role play for squirrels. Yeah...

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: Craziest RP in Bonfire?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:45:42 pm »
Craziest roleplay in Bonfire? Every single roleplay in Bonfire for me really yes even the natural canine and feline roleplays there because goodness you can't have roleplays without jumping off of the cliff in bonfire and ''dying'' or tons of stress for the characters inside the roleplays. I have seen snake roleplays in the game even though these types of reptiles are...well giant adorable noodles that have no limbs. I don't get hooved animal roleplays either seeing as well both the canine and feline models have paws or 'hands with fingers/toes'. Dragon roleplays I can get because of the fact that some fictional dragons inside of stories have feet that are shaped like or look like paws. Those really weird human roleplays that live with Lion King characters thought just kinda make me turn and walk the other way like what I don't remember humans being in that part of Africa o.o.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 04:17:06 pm »
Craziest roleplay in Bonfire? Every single roleplay in Bonfire for me really yes even the natural canine and feline roleplays there because goodness you can't have roleplays without jumping off of the cliff in bonfire and ''dying'' or tons of stress for the characters inside the roleplays. I have seen snake roleplays in the game even though these types of reptiles are...well giant adorable noodles that have no limbs. I don't get hooved animal roleplays either seeing as well both the canine and feline models have paws or 'hands with fingers/toes'. Dragon roleplays I can get because of the fact that some fictional dragons inside of stories have feet that are shaped like or look like paws. Those really weird human roleplays that live with Lion King characters thought just kinda make me turn and walk the other way like what I don't remember humans being in that part of Africa o.o.
Well at least people are being imaginative, eh? xD
I mean, you can't expect people to only RP using canine and feline characters. In fact, I love seeing people use those models and design their character to transform into something completely different. It makes them unique. ;]

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:33:03 pm »
My Dave Strider being taken in by TLKS, raised as a lion and then overthrew Simba and became King of the Pridelands. It was magicial, and hilarious. Just Dave being like:

"rawr bro"

I've also come across a Barack Obama rp where all the Obamas were confused and started their own little Americas and made wars against each other. There was rebel Obamas who rebelled against their city and joined the frolicking animals. I loved it

Bonfire Island is the best place on Feral-Heart, and no player can tell me otherwise.  8)

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »
My Dave Strider being taken in by TLKS, raised as a lion and then overthrew Simba and became King of the Pridelands. It was magicial, and hilarious. Just Dave being like:

"rawr bro"

To be honest I love Lionstuck art and it has to be one of my favorite things to look at. Just imagine Simba finding a lighter hair colored baby that came down from the sky near his territory. Raise the child as his own to become the dorkish, ironic rap king of the lions. That's pretty well...ironic, or in this case strange?

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 02:48:23 am »
I think the craziest RP I've seen their is the mate center. They're always there, and I think it's really weird. Why do they do this? i don't know. That mate center though....

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline Owly

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 03:10:08 am »
I think the craziest RP I've seen their is the mate center. They're always there, and I think it's really weird. Why do they do this? i don't know. That mate center though....
They're not a role play, they're there to help other people get a mate, or just to have fun. Even if it seems pointless, it's better than having TONS of mate beggars. At least there that's where they can gather and see what happens.

I think the craziest thing in Bonfire that I've seen over the years is a rock role play. Believe me, I was stunned as well, but no, they were rping rocks...
Craziest character... I can't name any, they're mostly pretty crazy by my point of view. I guess it has to be the fandom characters, since every fandom character looks different than the other person/people that have those characters. Not to mention, some don't even look like them.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 08:48:52 pm »
I've seen someone Roleplay grass and water.

Offline toasterkitty

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 04:26:19 pm »
CAR RP also i once roleplayed as tadashi.... someone told me to die in a fire so i just dramaticly sat there and got all upset... XD i saw that police dog thing aswell... gonna go sit in bonfire and see what i will find xP i also got into a crazy night fury roleplay basicly me and some people were a family and the father got injured by people so we pretended some random huskey was the person and i got my car character and in roleplay dropped a car on him XD never mess with night furys
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline Rangeranger333

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »
I saw a RP with a "Dolphin" and a "Vampire" were fighting. The "Dolphin" ran over the "Vampire's" head with a segway wheel. 
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!