Author Topic: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?  (Read 9011 times)

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 03:32:54 pm »
When I was sitting in Bonfire as a rabbit, there was this horse also just sitting there, and this wolf walked up and said "Jumps on horse and scratches back." The horse realized the wolf was RPing at him and said "Escapes." The wolf then said "Well... That's powerplaying."
Though I didn't get involved with that, so the funniest one I was in was when I was sitting on Stone Bridge as Henrietta the hen and a fox pup walked up and said "eats the hen. Sorry if you don't like being eaten but I have to eat." Then I told them I wasn't RPing. They got kind of mad and ran away from Stone Bridge. I haven't met very many powerplayers. >.<
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 12:18:17 am »
as a joke i was on my "SIMBA OFICAL" character who was a neon yellow lion with neon red mane and found another "SIMBA OFISHAL" who like me was messing about so we started screaming in local stuff like "IM DA REL SIMBA" "IM MOR LITRAT THAN U" "I CAN SPEL OFICAL" "AT LEST MY COLRS R RITE" and we just stood there powerplaying for around half hour before they had to leave

That was probably me hahah. I'm Alexterri in game. I like to go on OFFISHUL  characters when I'm bored XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 10:19:46 pm »
This one guy roleplaying as a wolf with his wolf mate cracked me up.

Basically I was roleplaying as a wolf and I stopped by a stream to drink some water and gaze out at the landscape when all of a sudden this brute of a wolf came running at me threatening me like:

(Mind you this is exaggerated for humor but this is basically what happened in Wolfspeak)

BruteWolfDude: "GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!"
Me: ._.
BWD: "ARE U TRYING TO COURT MY GIRL???!"
Me: "No just passing through... all is cool dude"
BWD: "I KILLED A WOLF LIKE YOU NOT LONG AGO. I SPREAD HIS GUTS AND BLOOD ALL OVER THIS GRAVEL PATH AND STREAM! YOU ARE DRINKING HIS BLOOD! HOW DOES IT TASTE CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE NOW TOO?! ARHHH GAH BLAH (insert more power play edgie terms here)"
Me: "Ok if you insist fite meh"
BWD'S mate: "omg you go baby you kill that stupid wolf noob!"
BWD: -sinks teeth into neck making you suffocate and bleed to death and then rips out intestines and explodes skull and kills no miss-
Me: (tries to roleplay a fair fight but apparently is already getting murderized so I tell him that what he is doing is unfair and powerplaying)
BWD: (Rants about how they have been roleplaying for hundreds of years and are super literate and how I am the dumb. Continues over killing me...)
BWD's mate: (continues cheering on her man)
Me: -Just goes along with it and dies- (face palms in real life and logs off like what the heck just happened...)

Sighhhhh.... people these days

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2016, 02:30:49 pm »
xD Wow, all of these stories are amusing to read. I almost feel sorry for the powerplayers.

Welp, to add my own story into the mix...
When I first started out in FH, I made a pack. It wasn't much of the strict, literate packs you may normally see in FP, it was just a fun place to chill, chat, and rp if ya felt bored. It became rather successful. I remember maybe three, four weeks after the group was made, I was roleplaying and chatting with some friends under a tree which we called the pack's home. All of a sudden, another pack comes up to us. The leader, a beta I believe, and maybe four or five other members were with them. All of the sudden, then leader starts rping with us, without asking for permission, saying stuff like "You are in the (insert name of pack hither)'s territory."
Take notice that we did not see this pack around the area before, nor did they come back after this incident. The posts were like normal roleplaying posts however.

Ex: The brute walked up to the splayed out leader of the rival pack, his teeth bared into a snarl. "You must get out of our territory, or else."

It was clear that this leader was territory claiming, but through roleplay I guess they thought it wasn't official territory claiming.
I didn't mind having the pack roleplay near us, which I told the leader several times OOC, but they continued posting rping posts. In the end, I went along with it.
I started rping with em, saying stuff like...

Ex: The grey pelted leader shifted his weight, and looked to the other canine. "Well, I didn't see any markings" he laughed.

Sort of stuff like that.
While between posts, I was still trying to talk to the leader and members OOC about territory claiming and how it was perfectly fine if they wanted to rp near our pack, but in the end, the leader attacked my character IC, and then the other members started attacking my members, who were just silent, watching the scene play out. They started "killing" our characters no matter what we said, even when we stopped "playing along" with their rp and fell silent. Eventually, we just blocked them all and continued with what we were doing xD

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 06:08:50 pm »
xD Wow, all of these stories are amusing to read. I almost feel sorry for the powerplayers.

Welp, to add my own story into the mix...
When I first started out in FH, I made a pack. It wasn't much of the strict, literate packs you may normally see in FP, it was just a fun place to chill, chat, and rp if ya felt bored. It became rather successful. I remember maybe three, four weeks after the group was made, I was roleplaying and chatting with some friends under a tree which we called the pack's home. All of a sudden, another pack comes up to us. The leader, a beta I believe, and maybe four or five other members were with them. All of the sudden, then leader starts rping with us, without asking for permission, saying stuff like "You are in the (insert name of pack hither)'s territory."
Take notice that we did not see this pack around the area before, nor did they come back after this incident. The posts were like normal roleplaying posts however.

Ex: The brute walked up to the splayed out leader of the rival pack, his teeth bared into a snarl. "You must get out of our territory, or else."

It was clear that this leader was territory claiming, but through roleplay I guess they thought it wasn't official territory claiming.
I didn't mind having the pack roleplay near us, which I told the leader several times OOC, but they continued posting rping posts. In the end, I went along with it.
I started rping with em, saying stuff like...

Ex: The grey pelted leader shifted his weight, and looked to the other canine. "Well, I didn't see any markings" he laughed.

Sort of stuff like that.
While between posts, I was still trying to talk to the leader and members OOC about territory claiming and how it was perfectly fine if they wanted to rp near our pack, but in the end, the leader attacked my character IC, and then the other members started attacking my members, who were just silent, watching the scene play out. They started "killing" our characters no matter what we said, even when we stopped "playing along" with their rp and fell silent. Eventually, we just blocked them all and continued with what we were doing xD

^ Well, to be fair, I don't think its territory claiming if your character ICly tries to kick another pack out, since that's par tof RP. But what they were doing to you is pretty ridiculous XD. I would have just found another palce to rp in if I was so worked up about someone being in my "territory"

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 06:27:57 pm »
I was in Fluorite plains the other day sitting at the Sb cave as a black and white male char a mate beggar walked up to me and said "be my m8"
I sat there and said  "Sorry but no" and she continued asking me then a pitch black wolf named like killer or some cliche name walked up and said "U stealing mi gurl" *no joke he spelled it like that* 

so me sitting there confused as can be tried to be polite and said "No i i'm just sitting here" then he in rp said
 "Runs at wolf bites off head rips off muzzle claws ears off scratches eyes out kills no miss no dodge" i just sat there and decided to power play him back and said
"Dodges and crushes wolfs head"
Mate begger:no dont fite over me
Powerplaying wolf:"I SAID NO MISS YOU D!CK"
so i just blocked them both
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 12:50:34 am »

^ Well, to be fair, I don't think its territory claiming if your character ICly tries to kick another pack out, since that's par tof RP. But what they were doing to you is pretty ridiculous XD. I would have just found another palce to rp in if I was so worked up about someone being in my "territory"

xD Yea true. I don't particularly think it was full on territory claiming either, but I only thought so cause they did not respond to my OOC posts what so ever, and every time I tried to tell them both OOC and IC they could rp near us, they just seemed to get angrier XD But it is a clever way for territory claimers to territory claim without fully breaking the rules.

I was in Fluorite plains the other day sitting at the Sb cave as a black and white male char a mate beggar walked up to me and said "be my m8"
I sat there and said  "Sorry but no" and she continued asking me then a pitch black wolf named like killer or some cliche name walked up and said "U stealing mi gurl" *no joke he spelled it like that* 

so me sitting there confused as can be tried to be polite and said "No i i'm just sitting here" then he in rp said
 "Runs at wolf bites off head rips off muzzle claws ears off scratches eyes out kills no miss no dodge" i just sat there and decided to power play him back and said
"Dodges and crushes wolfs head"
Mate begger:no dont fite over me
Powerplaying wolf:"I SAID NO MISS YOU D!CK"
so i just blocked them both

xD And I've seen things like that around SB a lot too. Why can't we all just be friends? c:

Offline Aramanthx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2016, 02:58:05 am »
one bit my 'yena then peed on her all because she was near them earlier, so

that was different

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2016, 11:04:27 pm »
Well, I was in Bonfire(that's where most of these occur apparently xD) with one of my friends, just sitting there and being our normal selves, when a deer herd rp started up. And it was the best thing ever. They were being attacked by a pack of sabretooth tigers, and well, one of them was almost defeated by a group of fawns....they would kick the saber's eyes and stomp on it's paws and one of the fawns actually leapt onto the saber's back...and then of course, when a couple of deer were killed, they randomly came back to life.

So it was rather interesting. I had never laughed so hard in my life.  :D

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2016, 11:29:13 pm »
One time I was sitting in Bonfire and a random FNaF Foxy came and ate me

All I said to the fluff was that I hope I taste good
Farewell everyone<3