Author Topic: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?  (Read 9013 times)

Offline floof

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 04:49:04 pm »
Although this may not have been in FeralHeart, it's just as cringe worthy. So in Animal Jam, I was roleplaying as an owl, while my sister and friend were foxes. Then this cheetah came up and decided it's a good day to be a hunter, and the conversation went down somewhat like this:

Cheetah: :shoots owl nn:
Me: Sorry we don't want to roleplay with a powerplayer.
Cheetah: That's not powerplaying! You dont know what powerplaying is.
Me: Um, nn means no nothing, which is a form of powerplay...
Cheetah: U know nothing about roleplaying.
Sister: Yeah, you're powerplaying!
Cheetah: :shoots fox nn:
(Then we proceeded to argue for a couple of minutes, before I decided to block him. While my sister and friend did not, he went on to ripping their throats out. What even? Eventually, we just left.)

Offline Rangeranger333

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 07:23:20 pm »
Haven't had many issues with this however, I remember a wolf that said he ran me over with a segway that killed me instantly?
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 08:19:47 pm »
*Oh, I seriously hope this isn't counted as old thread bumping Dx*

But I had a nice run-in with my first PowerPlayer.

Took some screenies.

My poor Ferra, came into contact with a PowerPlayer.

Afterwards, one of the people from a group he was trying to kill the alpha in came and he was like "Where's the alpha" and such. Then he whispered me that he'll be back and left. What.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 09:22:11 pm »
Freaking cubs on Bonfire. I see them almost every night. They are all the time attacking and killing gazelle and other enemies in one shot...

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 09:02:19 pm »
Not sure if this counts as powerplaying, but it still amused me.

So, I was roleplaying with my supernatural group. These two characters were at a shop, and the way the one man roleplayed as someone threw a rock inside the store, he controlled the female character as well. The controller of the female character found this amusing, saying "I don't even need to roleplay, he's doing it for me!"

Personally, I would have asked him to politely stop or have my character do something the opposite of what the other man said my character did. I haven't really roleplayed with him since that incident. Might start a discussion of the most out-of-character things someone has suggested your character did or said that they did in their post/story.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 09:25:53 pm »
A lion cub somehow winning in a battle against a full grown hyena, and being able to jump on their back and bite deep into their neck.

10/10.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2016, 11:01:49 pm »
Well this was from well over 2 years ago, but I once attacked a warrior clan as a 120lb wolfhound mix hardened for battle, and had my spine broken and neck torn and scooped clean out by a tiny abandoned edgy kit with a prophecy. I never laughed so hard at an encounter.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2016, 12:30:22 am »
Welp, since I haven't told one of these In a while [and I'm not gonna run out of them anytime soon lol] here's some more!

Story One: Random horse asked my AWD char to eat them, and when I said no 'cause a AWD could NEVER take down a horse, said horse "jumps on wolf[?] and nocks ur eyes out"

Story Two: I was playing my elk character Marsin, just peacefully roaming the plains, minding my own business, when suddenly a pride of about seven lions [two males, three females, two cubs] who were like "GET OUT OF MAH TERITORY OR IL KELL U" I told them I wasn;t roleplaying and I wouldn't bother them but did they listen?

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

They started attacking me, and they did this for about ten minutes until they ran away. The entire time, I'm sitting there laughing my tail off.

Story Three: Again, I was Marsin, hanging out in Bonfire when some wolves ran up to me and started to typical "get out or I'll kill you" and I begin the usual 'this land belongs to everyone speech' and then they started killing me. I ignored them and after  a few minutes they started this weird RP where they were eating my corpse and this one pregnant wolf gave birth ON MY CORPSE.

Story four: Was chilling with my character's mate when suddenly this one male walked up to us and started staring. Then out of nowhere he said "COM OVER HER UR MAH MAT OW BITS KILS MAL WOLF". He did this for a while and we both just sat there with a "O.O" expression.

Story five: I was RPing in a group when all the sudden some a bunch of demon wolves showed up and started powerplaying us. They did this for a few minutes before we all blocked them.

Story six: I was my Warrior cat, Northsky, and I was with a male warrior cat. We were just walking around, chilling, when these cats from one of those "evil" clans ran up to us and started powerplaying, saying stuff like 'GET OUT OR WE'LL KELL U". We just ignored them and they powerplayed for a few minutes before they were blocked.

Story Seven: As northsky, I was in some random warrior cats clan, and some random tom walked up to me like "TELL ME I'M BEUATIFUL' I just sat there like "wth" and they kept on saying that to me. Eventually they started powerplaying. The leader saw this and kicked said powerplayer out of the group while I'm jut sitting there laughing.

....Yeah, I've run into a lot of map claimers XD

Offline FelFeyn

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2016, 12:34:31 pm »
Ohhh yes, this topic. THIS topic. I love it. Anyways- my most amusing encounters with powerplayers.
I had been hanging around on my handsome wolf, KuroKumo, just sitting and chilling on a rock in Bonfire. Nothing was really going on, so I was content to sit there and mind my own business... until I disconnected. I told myself that this was a sign that it was time to go and make something to eat(I didn't want to miss any possible Bonfire drama). Made some ramen, and logged back on... to my character being on a rock with a good 10-15 winged wolves surrounding him, telling me to "get ot our terrrtory. this alpha irons rock". What proceeded to happen next was a good 20 minutes of hilarity(for me) as they repeatedly attempted to 'kill me' off the rock. I just sat back and powedodged them in return, after telling them they couldn't claim part of a public map, and  eventually they ragequit and moved to another rock.
Another time, there was an oddly advanced pair of rpers being "OFFICUL SIMBER" and "MUFAFU" in the den of Bonfire. They were attempting to powerplay every 'yeen in sight, as well as my character Winter Scar(who was a very pretty snow lion~). All of their spelling and grammar was correct, despite the names, and it just ended up being hilarious to watch, since everyone started powerplaying back, and it was fun for everyone cx

This post has already been longer than I intended it to be soooo I'm just gunna- *poofs*

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 03:58:43 am »
I was having an Animation mod So the headbang was drinking so I was drinking and then Someone came up and did Headswing (it was eat in my vision) so i headswinged them back till they lay down and then a male came up and said
Kills no miss no nothing no dodge
So I just lay down and then they started eating me SO i came up and just blocked them
Why
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:02:22 am by Leahno Roallosa »