Author Topic: How DEAD are you?  (Read 2849 times)

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
Re: How DEAD are you?
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 09:21:56 am »
I would definitely choose my fursona Naia xD She's strong and has the suficience inteligence to defeat me and herself... Anyway, I'll choose Naia all the way x3

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 04:04:22 pm »
Okay I'll be honest, this is a hard choice for me. Shady (Temporary name for him) wouldn't be able to pick a side, Sally might just stick with Shady, my small munchkin cat OC would turn on me, my ragdoll cat OC would turn on me along with the munchkin, my fursona wouldn't be able to choose sides or hurt anybody even though she's the strongest of all my OCs, this dragon OC I have that's WIP would murder me, and my two other OCs that are left are unnamed WIP characters which are a gray wolf and a red dragon which I probably will choose because together they're very powerful and they seem nice enough to stay loyal to me.

Even if I have two OCs to protect me I'm dead other than the fact my fursona is likely to jump in at the end.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:09:34 pm by pokemonXY »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 04:15:21 pm »
Oh man, uh.

Well, Kiaz is skilled in magic, but she was taught by Zala, who is even more skilled and could probably keep me safe. So I recon I would choose her to protect me.

Andreas is a soft marshmallow. While he can hold himself well in a fight, he is no match for Zala's magic.

Zanu is a skilled warrior. He is resilient and as difficult to kill as a cockroach, he would put up the most relentless fight. But overall I think that Zala could atleast keep him at bay with her skill in magic.

Zala's only opponent in the magical area would be Kiaz, but Kiaz isn't as skilled with magic, and hasn't used it for as long as Zala has. Plus Zala would know all of her tricks, seeing as she taught her. I feel I would be safe.

My only problem would be if the battle took place at night, as Zala's other half is not as trustworthy. She would only help me if she was going to get something out of it afterwards. She would easily have no qualms in stabbing me in the back, or just leaving out of boredom. If the battle was during the day time then I think I would have a decent chance at surviving.

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 04:22:35 pm »
HMM

Henrietta is a chicken, so not her.

Yasamin is also a chicken, so nope.

Pip is a chicken too...

Amelia is a chicken...

Cocoa is a husky but all she wants to do is play.

Lulu is also a husky but she just wants to play, like Cocoa.

GrapeFruit is good but she's just a normal wolf.

Amaqjuaq is a fox with the power to control vines, and if he wants to those vines can be thorny.
I would choose Amaqjuaq.
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 10:19:45 pm »
I'd choose one of my husky characters.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 10:28:13 pm »
Ohdeer.

Khole's a weak demon who probably cares more about if her pups are safe than anything else.

Neno's a ghost kitten who honestly doesn't know how to hurt someone that isn't a cat.

Olvier can control shadows, but he's a *This word has been censored for the sake of children*.

Mstari's just a lion. .  hnnng.

Paint is just an extremely rude paint dog.. .  hnnnng.

Mizar's a demon with near infinite powers, but she heals far too slow. . . . . . IPHBSIUEGVB

Alcor's got the same powers as Mizar, but heals much faster. I think Alcor might be the one to protect me.