Poll

When in bonfire on a normal day, do you lag?

Not at all!          =D
Not really           =)
Sometimes         =|
Most of the time  =(
ALL THE TIME     =C

Author Topic: DO YOU LAG? DO YOU NOT LAG? HOW MANY PEOPLE LAG?  (Read 10333 times)

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Half Moon, Queen of Haultarian Kingdom!
    • View Profile
Re: DO YOU LAG? DO YOU NOT LAG? HOW MANY PEOPLE LAG?
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 09:52:59 pm »
For me, all of the public maps all the time, especially when I'm around a lot of people. Even though I have water reflection off and view distance set to zero. ewe
And most of the time, if I'm at the N/Z or Bonfire, FH will crash instantly. But sometimes, I can be lucky if I keep making my character look straight at the ground or at the sky.
... Fail computer is fail.. It's only a year old and it still does stuff like that. D|

Haultarian Kingdom status: CLOSED.
If you see the following people in the game...

Wishflight xRandomRockerx  ...go tell them how awesome they are. c:

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 09:54:19 pm »
My computer lags with everything. I can't listen to music, draw and talk to someone on aim at the same time without having problems. :| It's not unusual for Adobe Flash player to crash on my every fifteen minutes. However, FH runs pretty well for me. I only lag when in places with a whole bunch of other players or a whole bunch of objects. The main screen also lags for me, the one where you log in. It's rather odd.

But compared to games, like, say MapleStory of WolfQuest this game runs great for me. C:

For anyone who might even be mildly interested, I voted "sometimes" because it lags at some points and not others.
That's exactly how mine is. xD
My internet will completely crash if I go to it while FH is open, and then FH will crash too, and sometimes my computer freezes. o.e And same thing with Adobe Flash.

Ephemeral

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 12:32:56 am »
That's exactly how mine is. xD
My internet will completely crash if I go to it while FH is open, and then FH will crash too, and sometimes my computer freezes. o.e And same thing with Adobe Flash.

xD I can usually have the internet open while I'm on F-H, though I keep F-H windowed and not full screen all the time. As long as I don't have too many tabs open or something that's going to suck up a lot of memory or whatever, I'm usually fine. o-o

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 06:18:07 am »
Lag is my life~ I hate it, and it loves me. But hey, maybe my computer just sucks. XD Scratch that, it does. Not too bad, though... My game has those moments when I go into a crowded place or try to f3 just after opening it, when it explodes and goes a little crazy. But the lag is never as bad as crashing my game or my laptop. A question though, has anyone else experienced more lag with their character AND chat lag with the newest patch (V1.09)?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:45 am »
YES i have >.> i used to not lagg in flourite and i lagg up a storm even NEAR the N/Z ( the lake)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 10:13:57 pm »
i only lag in crowded places, other then that i don't lag :)
Same, that's why I usually spend time in a place in Fluorite because if I go to the "N" it just lags like crazy. But thank Kovu for the running buttons. I'm in Cape or another map too. In one of my group's maps, it just lags a bit.

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 03:08:12 am »
^Alright, so that was my other computer. xD

On this one, FH is just perfect. o3o No lag, anywhere, and if it is, it's only for a few seconds and barely noticeable. And I don't fall through rocks. <3

Ephemeral

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2011, 03:22:34 pm »

On this one, FH is just perfect. o3o No lag, anywhere, and if it is, it's only for a few seconds and barely noticeable. And I don't fall through rocks. <3

Falling though rocks; story of my life. =n= But that's good that it doesn't lag on your other computer. xD

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 12:18:16 pm »
I don't lag horrible in Bonfire Island, but I do lag when there is a lot of people there, especially when I turn around to face them.

Generally, the thing that makes me lag the most are oak trees, lots of oak trees in a single area.

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 03:38:02 am »

Falling though rocks; story of my life. =n= But that's good that it doesn't lag on your other computer. xD
xD Haha.
Yeah! It feels so awesome when you're able to get to the top of the Temple of Dreams without crawling the whole way. C'8